Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Rotovac?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2005 at 1:35am

Ken,

Where the hell are you now? You have a customer waiting.

Sponsored Links

Advantage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advantage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2005 at 12:16pm

I used the rotovac on my poprtable untill I got my TM.  I called Rotovac to ask them if I should do anything different. 

They told me to run the pressure at 200psi.  I don't have any problems with overwetting.  I also have an rx20.  With cut pile carpet I like the rotovac better.

For long pile carpet its a wand all the way.

CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2005 at 12:27pm
All work better with SuperLip glides on them.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2005 at 12:32pm

Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

All work better with SuperLip glides on them.

Only took you 2 days. If it was me I would have bought somewhere else

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2005 at 1:20am
Nobody else has them. Captive audience, eh?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2005 at 1:26am
I think George does. And so does N1
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2005 at 2:00am
George does not. George has lips made from Teflon, but they are a much smaller diameter than our SuperLip glides, and do not work as well. Terry can not copy our SuperLip design either cause it will be patented soon, and be off limits to all companies selling into the US marketplace as well.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2005 at 2:07am

George's look like a better design to me. I will be seeing Terry's shortly

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2005 at 7:29am

Another patent of the hole?

Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2005 at 9:28am
I think this is a lip patent
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2005 at 10:06am
This is a patent for a lip glide that goes on just one lip of a wand. Functions totally different that way than the 2 lip design that we first sold almost 2 years ago.As for your opinion about a smaller lip glide being a better design, you have not got a clue what you are talking about since you have not done the side by testing of them that I have. I KNOW ours is the superior design, whereas you just THINK the other would be without facts to back up your opinion. Big difference. The same way a glided wand moves over the carpet better than an un-glided wand do because of the greater surface area on the glide, it the same way a wider Lip glide glides smoother on the carpet better than a smaller one with less surface area.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2005 at 10:16am
Makes cents?
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2005 at 10:25am

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Makes cents?

Only to Ken

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2005 at 12:18pm
And all the rest of the industry too Paul.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>