Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

truck mounts are sh*t

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2005 at 5:13pm

John L, that's great.......looks like you have it all wrapped up and on your way to be a carpet cleaning success story. Any man or woman that can manage a 15 man porty operation to earn a 100,000 dollars revenue deserves all the respect in the world, that's quite a milestone.

Why then, would you want to re-invent the wheel and go the truckmount route, unless you feel that you can generate a revenue of  $200,000 per month revenue with 7 or 8 truckmounts.

Nightrider

Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2005 at 7:32pm

Re-invent... I like that man... It's not about the loot i said before... Don't want all the headache's associated with that many tech's and jobs again...been there done that... no more...

I'm on EASY STREET now...Have plenty to stay bizzy... I like it the way i have it... no headache's, no tech's to piss me off or destroy tools and lose custy's... Again it's a PASSION............

You are way way toooooooooooooooo negative...You can reply to this but I'm done with this subject...You know where i stand....K.I.S.S...............

PASSION 

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2005 at 7:50pm

IF IT WAS TRUELY A PASSION..........YOU WOULD BE DOING IT FOR FREE OR VERY LITTLE MONEY

CASE CLOSED

NIGHTRIDER

Edited by nightrider
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2005 at 8:59pm

the passion of money dumb dumd....lol

and it's nice do do something you like and get paid for it

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2005 at 9:33pm
Dumb dumb!! Steamer I am glad that you and Nightrider are on first name bases??
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2005 at 10:22pm

I'm Dumb Dumb......... and he is......... Dumb Dumber

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2005 at 11:30pm

it was a friendly dumb dumb............ dumb ass

cmon nightrider

I'm sure you got a few chest hairs... no need to get bitchy

www.mr-steamer.com
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/July/2005 at 2:05am

I'm never bitchy, you take everything too serious, I'm just here to have fun and piss everyone off..........I see it's working with you Steamer

Nightrider                       

keben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2005 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by dontlikedennis dontlikedennis wrote:

just thought i would sound off.
I say a porty with 500psi and heat is "da bomb"
put a good glide on the wand and use a short hose where possible and you'll have some deadly results and deadly dry times!

dont listen to the sh*t these TM guys talk they have to talk that sh*t because of their investment

I agree with you look at how much gas costs and how much TM's are to service.If something goes wrong with my machine i need not wait for parts to come in and i have no down time like you would with a TM.I even had an IIRC instructor comment on guys with TM's that said they were nuts to invest all that money.I'll stick with my ninja and floodpumper thankyou.I also think that people that use TM's are trying to make up for fortunes they lack in other areas,so they must try and compensate by purchasing a truckmount to impress the ladies.

Edited by keben
K & S Cleaning and Restoration Services Westbank BC   
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2005 at 5:05pm
when you shake your portable mentality and open your eyes instead of your mouth you will find there is a very large differenct.  with that being said Portables will always have a place in the cleaning industry.
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2005 at 8:01pm
When you purchase a TM...If you got the loot...has nothing to do with compensating on cleaning results... Used portys for many many years...Even then everbody wants me.....Now having both i am versitile on any cleaning situation....And what doug said.....Nah, nah
keben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2005 at 8:13pm

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

when you shake your portable mentality and open your eyes instead of your mouth you will find there is a very large differenct.  with that being said Portables will always have a place in the cleaning industry.

That is true portables will always have a place in the cleaning industry.How many 39 dollar jobs do you have to do a month to make your truck payment?

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2005 at 8:38pm
Maybe that's your problem. Your prices are too low. $39? Raise your prices and buy a TM 
keben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2005 at 8:50pm

Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

Maybe that's your problem. Your prices are too low. $39? Raise your prices and buy a TM 

I don't have to wonder where my payment is coming from because i don't have to do 39 dollar jobs as i don't own a truckmount.I make more money in this town than the fools competeing with other idiots that own truckmounts.    

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>