Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Its great tolive in the GTA!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 12:28am

Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

No. The love of money is the root of all evil. Temtation is fine. i get get tempted each time i go to vegas, and would not want it any other way. I have no love of money, as anyone that looked at my finances these last 2 years would atest.

Selling thousands a week should make you some bucks...which story are you telling this hour???

Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 12:48am
If I was selling thousands a week it would Chuck, but I dont sell that many on average. If I did, that would total over 8000 per month, and I don't move that much......yet. When I do, you will be amoung the first to know it.I am happy for now to be selling over a 1000 per week, while the number 2 producer is barely putting out a 100 or so. Now , that is still not bad. 100 glides a week at an average of $100 each still produces a gross of $10,000/week. If it could be mantained at that pace all year round(doubtful with my products taking more of the market every week)that would give a gross sales total of $500,000 over a year. Too bad it will not happen.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 12:56am

sure kenni..you just keep telling yourdelf that!

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 1:03am
Prove me wrong on any of my figures then. You can't!
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 7:22am
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

You were taught all the wrong things Gloria, what can I tell you.................

Nightrider 

I now have to do some research Jack.......my knowledge of the bible is limited..........but I honestly believed that the bible said that they were the first people put on this earth.  I will let you know my findings by PM......I don't want to frighten the men on this forum with Sunday School Lessons.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 7:48am
ADWA: In this day and age unfortunately everone has their own interperation of the good book??
Just My opinion
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 2:42pm

It is clearly mentioned and it is stated on the first page but nobody reads things, they just skim through life on a daily basis and then wonder why they know less and less each day while they think they are learning something new

Nightrider

Cinnamon Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cinnamon Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 8:51pm

I     FOUND     IT     WOW I NEVER SAW THAT BEFORE, I MUST HAVE READ THAT DURING SUNDAY SCHOOL A THOUSAND TIMES, AND I NEVER REALLY GAVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT.

Thanks  Nightrider

Edited by Cinnamon Girl
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 9:23pm
Well, it's Stampede time again for the next 10 days. I'll be busy! Ya-hooooooooooooo!
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 9:40pm

Busy doing what...........Picking up all the horse sh*t......or.........fitting all the horses with Glides

NIGHTRIDER

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2005 at 10:13pm
His new glides will be moulded from horse sh*t?
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123