Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Joke was on Mike Paillotet afterall......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joke was on Mike Paillotet afterall......
    Posted: 16/July/2005 at 3:08pm
Posted: 16 July 2005 at 3:03pm | IP Logged    

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

LOL. That is so funny. The joke was on you guys(Mike and all his buddies) all along! I was tipped off about who was getting my e-mails after I sent them to you right from the begining, Mike. But I played along with your game just so I would be in a position to feed you and your friends the info that I wanted you to have. Same goes for you asking for one of my Lip glides for your Titanium wand. At first I played hard to get to seem convincing to you, but then sent you one of my Lip glides that is used on concrete restoration work instead of the ones that are used on carpet, which work much better than the model I sent you. But I knew that you would be fooled Mike, and pass it on to Greenie, telling him what I wanted him to think I was selling.When you did that, and reported on the board that Lip Glides don't work, I set you up to look foolish in the eyes of the many people that got the real SuperLips for carpet cleaning. Their follow-on posts about how their SuperLip glides are working so well for them, will end your rein as the glide industries biggest shill.

Well, it's been fun big guy, but face it, YOU HAVE BEEN HAD!    
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/July/2005 at 3:21pm
Sure kenni
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/July/2005 at 8:17pm
That's some story?
Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/July/2005 at 9:13pm
The truth is always stranger than fiction?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Scott Rogers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scott Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2005 at 7:49pm
God you act like a 3 year old.  Why do you insist on acting like this on the boards?

People would be more likely to do business with you, if you acted like a businessman instead of an infant!! Even with your past problems people will eventually give you another chance,  but you keep acting childish. It certainly keeps me from doing business with you.

Bad publicity is not good for business regardless of what you think! Its sad because you are actually a fairly intelligent person, who could help alot of cleaners with some usefull information and probably have some decent products, but when you act like you do most people will look else where.
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2005 at 9:45pm
Scott: You are entitled to your opinion of course, but I do not share it. This board is where people come to have fun. If you think what gets posted here is the real me, then you are the one with the problem. In the real world away from this Forum I have the majority of the market to myself and am increasing that % weekly these days. What people post here has little effect on that. My 300 plus distributors get a good product for a good price. When all is said and done, that is the only thing they care about.You may care what gets said on a small site with a few dozen readers, but you are very much in the minority.

Good Day
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/July/2005 at 10:00pm
good day is the new F-OFF on this forum
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply