Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

need a new cleaning machine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 8:44am

Our family owns a  chain of sleezy motels so carpet cleaners charge such THUGEE prices and do such a very very good job. We are only going to do the $hit house cleaning.

thank you very very much

Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

Mr. Patel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Patel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 11:59am

Mr Night rider may one of the many arms of Shiva strike you down I come here for infromation and and I get this kind of remarks for shame on you!

you are a very very BAD person.

No thank you

Mr. Patel

Misty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 12:43pm
test
"One Day At A Time"
Misty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 12:53pm

Good afternoon, I am a home owner that came to this site from a cleaner that was at my home 6mths ago. They left a bottle of cleaner with this web site on it. Unfortunately I forgot the name of the cleaner and was hoping that I could find the cleaner here, if one of your names rang a bell.

I have to say that I have been reading and find the vulgar, ignorant people that are in this profession. I realize that this kind of communication is a playground for the unfortunate blue collar worker, and I did find some useful information that I could use for myself without calling on you so call professionals.

I can imagine what will be said to me with this post, and I will check back to see the kind of trash I am talking with.  Good Day

"One Day At A Time"
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 1:43pm
It is not our fault that vulgar, ignorant people like Dennis Conner and Waldo find there way to this site. Most of us cleaners try to ignore their remarks, but I can see how a homeowner looking in to read their remarks would be taken aback a little or alot reading some of the words they put here.

Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 3:26pm

Patel, take your Shiva and stick it way way way up your ass until it comes out of your mouth, then shove in a stick of dynomite up your ass and kiss yourself good-bye

Nightrider

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 3:29pm
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 3:29pm

Play " Misty " For Me

Nightrider

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 4:34pm

Lots of Newbies....

I'm sure Mr. Patel hasn't cleaned his carpet for 10 years... and then he expects it to come out brand new... tisk tisk..

Have fun doing it yourself... I know for a fact you won't be able to do it better than the worst carpet cleaner in the world...lol

Misty this is a hangout... where we have fun... if you have a serious question post it in a serious section of the forum...

I'm sure in your profession among yourselves you let it all hang loose too....

this is a new age when blue collar workers make over 100,000 a year...hmmmm what do you do for a living????

www.mr-steamer.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 5:09pm
Someone from the GTA that wants to spoil all the fun.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 5:49pm

Misty

When I read what you posted.........I can understand what a homeowner would feel......reading what these PROFESSIONALS have to say........you said it your self......this is there playground. I am also glad that you got some useful idea's.

What I do take offense to is your snobbish attitude that the blue collar worker is the unfortunate.........who the hell do you think you are. As far as I'm concerned you were forward enough to sign on this forum knowing full well you had no intention to join in the conversation but only to degrade the good gentlemen of this forum.........that to me makes you a noisy bitch.

Good Day

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
roundpadgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundpadgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 5:51pm

What if "Misty" really is a customer that found this site?
I've been checking in every day for months, but have only posted once or twice, because most of the posts are silly arguing or off color bantering.

This site has great possibilities for learning from eachother. But with the general content here it's no wonder real names aren't used.

Bad mouth me if you like, but what I've said is the truth. Carpet cleaners do a good enough job of making themselves look bad, why be suprised that the general public has a lousy view.

We all need a place to have fun, but why not keep it on the "Doug" threads or something rather than the general forum? That's not being bitchy, it's just a suggestion to keep the professional and the BS threads separate.

Barb

Edited by roundpadgirl
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 5:57pm
Well Barb it is your friends from your board who can't post anything negative that come here to post and cause most of the BS?
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 6:07pm

Originally posted by roundpadgirl roundpadgirl wrote:

This site has great possibilities for learning from eachother. But with the general content here it's no wonder real names aren't used.

why would I want to teach anyone else about what I know???

for free????

hellllll noooo....

I refuse to spoon feed newbies that refuse to better themselves the right way....  That run to forums just to steal all the answers..

they can go to hell...

if a customer doesn't like what I have to say DON'T CALL ME..

I don't mind sharing experiences.... I don't mind giving a few tips... but I will not hold your hand while you aim the pisser....

Misty/Barb and who ever else that doesn't like it can just but out

www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>