Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

need a new cleaning machine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 7:34pm
That's telling her Steamer. Way to go.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

checkmate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkmate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 8:30pm
It does not sound like Misty's ever had a boy friend or husband ?
roundpadgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roundpadgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Well Barb it is your friends from your board who can't post anything negative that come here to post and cause most of the BS?

Hey, I agree, if they're being JERKS then they're being JERKS. I don't have anything to do with their posting.  I don't come here to whine or tear someone apart, and I don't post what I read here over on the blue board, EVER.

IF Misty REALLY is a customer that stumbled on this board, you have to admit, she may have been honestly disappointed. She would be on the blue board at times also. We recognize that problem on our board, and John has been trying to get things cleaned up. Honest negative opinions and product reviews are allowed, and should be. (I think she was referring most to the sexual inuendos, swearing and name calling.)

Sometimes when the shoe fits, ya admit it, not sling the shoe at the person who brought it to your attention.

Mr Steamer, I'm sorry to cause such a rise from you. I really think newbies come to the boards looking to learn - I don't think they necessarily are trying to lazily steal knowledge -  I don't know why you are so bitter and suspicious toward them.  Give 'em the benefit of a doubt until they show themselves to be jerks. Don't blow a fuse, dude!

I like this board, or wouldn't check it so often - it's just gotten off track lately, just like ours had (hopefully it's getting better).

And Kenny... that would be "That's telling HER Steamer". Pay attention.

You don't have to agree with me, but don't beat me for telling the truth, either.

Barb

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 11:27pm
Barb........it's not easy cleaning house with so many emposters.........the trick is to have patience......they eventually fade away.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 11:37pm

Attention! You woman need to quite complaining and whining.... Dead  Cry Confused

There are more serious things happening to our world ......................

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 11:38pm
Ya like which truck mount to buy.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 11:46pm

Yea....But that's what the bb's were intended for...to ask cc'ing related questions NOT whine and belly ache about our vocabulary here..........or hear someone's (we don't even know her real name) gutter attitude and call us names..... but it takes one to know one................know what I'm saying adwa?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/July/2005 at 11:55pm
I just know I stand by what I said John.........I will make no apologies for the way I conduct myself on this board.....unless it is justified by one of the board memebers...........or for anyone else. I am anticipating a phone call tommorow.......I just hope it's me that answers the phone.

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/July/2005 at 12:10am

Everyone has their own perception of the boards. If they are offended by what is said here, they don't have to hang around. I personally like all the boards, even though there are some "different" people on them.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/July/2005 at 3:42am

These boards mean absolutely nothing,the comments posted should not reflect on us as individual mischievous delinquents or have a bonefire ready to burn us at the stakes for character assassination or vulgar sexual innuendos toward our piers.

These actions are all in fun and should be dealt with on a mature foundation and taken with a grain of salt, sprinkled with lots of humor, and drank with a dose of sweet & sour reality *ocktail.

I have dished out some of my worst insults and have received the same thrown back in my face 2 fold, by the likes of Steamer, Doug, D.L.T, Adwa,& General Lee. Other members prefer just to tolerate me as an idiot.

Whatever the case is, should we ever all meet in the same room one day together, there will be an atmosphere of  friendship in the room that science would not be able to explain.

We have something that bonds us all together here, and that's why we keep comming back for our fair share of abuse.

Nightrider

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/July/2005 at 3:53am
I know what you mean Jack. I keep coming back here for my fair share of abuse too. Why, I can't figure out, but some strange force keeps drawing me back.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/July/2005 at 10:49am

With this forum, you don't have to take classes or practice on someones carpet... you ask a questions and it'll be answered...most times giving many different solutions...good solutions...

is that really fair to the people that worked to get that solution???

I can't and won't tell every little steamer secret...I know we'll never hear every little doug secret...cmaster has his secrets...kenny has his..

thats what makes the business....Pepsi doesn't share their ingredients with coke... they are in the same business...

Mcdonalds hasn't shown Burger King how to make a big mac..

and I won't show you how I clean carpet...so there

www.mr-steamer.com
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/July/2005 at 1:50pm

Steamer.........I got into carpet cleaning back in 1985, and since then I never...........ever...........saw...........or heard...........of any  "TRADE SECRETS" of carpet cleaning.

This is childs play, and whoever complicates it, it's because they really don't understand it.

Let's face it boys & girls...........this is a dumb - dumb business, like window washing, wall washing, brick cleaning, wallpaper removal, painting, deck cleaning etc etc.

The money is good and someone has to do it, and those someones just happen to have little or no education, otherwise you would all be doctors, lawers, dentists or chemists making all those real " Trade Secrets " for Coke, Pepsi, McDonalds and the like.

Lets get real here, " Carpet Dirty > Spray water & soap.........oooooops ..........   Carpet Clean again, customers says........" How'd you do that " Steamer says.........Can't tell you ........It's a Trade Secret "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah 

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/July/2005 at 1:58pm
Ancient chineese secret?
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>