Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

flood work

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TGIF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2004 at 7:43pm
[QUOTE=TGIF]

Brian - your right that seems to be how the insurance industry wants us to calculate.  Its a beautiful thing.  They want us to be ASD certified and WRT certified to be on their preffered list.  Now we can justify the equipment on the job with the education to back us up.  We cannot completly depend on certification or education on every job, sometimes job experience is the key to completing a job properly.  It sounds like you know what your talking about.  I know what your saying with the calculations but I think you messed up with the numbers a bit.  I think that one Lgr would do the trick.  If your saving the carpet, pad, trimwork and painting and you have it all dry in three to four days some of the educated adjusters are buying into it.  How long has our other panelists been at this?  I see some old and some new school in the panel.  I myself like to use a bit of both old and new.

Edited by TGIF
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2004 at 8:47pm

Brian...I like those figures. When we get a call in the Toronto area for flood equipment they usually want and think they need one or two dryers but no dehumidifiers.

You can see a lot of education is needed here.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2004 at 9:05pm
Well the good thing is if you have 3 rooms your 25 airmovers and 5 LGRs is just not enough to do one small claim now is it??  Caculate that.Guitar
Just My opinion
TGIF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TGIF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/May/2004 at 11:18pm
We Dry - I was asking that question to KK - KleenKuip.  Do you rent the equipment through Kleen Kuip?
Originally posted by We Dry We Dry wrote:

We rent equipment all over Canada and the USA....We have equipment in trucks ready 24/7.....
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2004 at 9:46am
what happes when you have 5 claims and need 7 airmovers per claim?
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2004 at 2:35pm
No. I do not rent throgh KK...Sorry about the confusion....

Sammy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2004 at 6:42pm
Sorry for budding into the coversation WET DRY but that sure looks like your equipment on Ted's Web site????
Originally posted by We Dry We Dry wrote:

No. I do not rent throgh KK...Sorry about the confusion....

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2004 at 8:19pm

To help clarify...

KK rents it's own flood equipment and We Dry does not rent through us. But, from time to time with KK's volume buying power has wholesaled from We Dry to satisfy our existing customers. Especially on the larger units.

KK also purchases rental equipment from many sources including We Dry to re-sell as used but not abused equipment.

From time to time you will see it for sale on this site.

Sammy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2004 at 9:58pm

Sorry guys.  I was'nt born yesterday.  Its a matter of opinion but I will not support my competition.  I know who my suppliers are and I know who I can rent from.  I also know who my competition is.  KK - Take a look at your rental page.  If thats not a CDT page from their web site than I don't know what is.  Its your choice but people who look at your rental division will know whats up. 

Sammy

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2004 at 10:34pm
Jesus:  This post is too controversial for me.Guitar
Just My opinion
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2004 at 8:38am

SAMMY.....

Are you saying that I am a direct compeitor with you?

I supply many firms across Canada with equipment and there is not a problem...

Sammy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2004 at 11:03am
Yes I would say you are a compeditor to anyone in Ontario! 
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2004 at 4:23pm

SAMMY.......

Check your facts before you accuse!.....Have a good one

Sammy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2004 at 5:32pm

We dry: I am not the type to accuse.  I work off facts alone.  It is my opinion that as people in the restoration business use this forum and they find out who you are you will get the same feedback. 

Sorry,  yor bed! you have to sleep in it.

Sammy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>