Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

flood work

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2004 at 6:42pm
I have no problem telling people who I am. And most already know... I network with some of Canadas largest franchised firms... They obviously do not have  a problem with it?...
Sponsored Links

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2004 at 6:45pm

Why is it the we "as contractors/suppliers/service supliers" cannot just get along and network together. Eventually we all need each other for some kinda help within our industry......All of us...

Sammy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2004 at 7:48pm

In a perfect world I agree.  We should be working with each other.  Every now and then the almighty dollar gets in the way.  Sooner or later somebody will back door you because the dollar is more important than the relationship.

You know what I mean We Dry!

Anyway time will tell

Sammy

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2004 at 9:04pm

I'm not to sure what you are refering to but I for one know that I have "NOT" back doored anyone nor would I..... Lets think about it... Would I like to do one direct project with an insurance firm our would I like to do several losses for contractors numbering in the hundreds and may I add hundred of thousands of dollars?...It does NOT  make sence to make more $$ on one project than it does to loose the chance on making much more $$ on more than one project...

Example......

1) 15 losses a year with an insurance provider..Mmmmm, Not bad money.......

2) 15 contractors giving you 15 losses a year which comes to be at a total of 225 losses..... What would I rather have? FYI...I have more than 15 contractors using my services....Im not trying to talk but Im tryn to show that Im  not what you apparantley think I am....

I duno...Sorry about whatever your thinking!

Its an obvious what I would and HAVE chose!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2004 at 10:49pm
Mr. WE Dry:  Lets cut to the chase.  Do you or do you no deal directly with insurance companies in the Hamilton GTA area?  It would appear that the questioin is in regards to your service area from your office.  I am not referring to your rentals around the world.Guitar
Just My opinion
Sammy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2004 at 11:06pm
Doug: I know the answer to that but I am very curious to see how We Dry responds.  Thank-you for asking the question. 
TGIF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TGIF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/May/2004 at 11:16pm
I know the deal on these guys too.  I don't understand why KK has gone this route.  People do not feel comfortable using these guys.  I have been going to KK for the past 16 yrs.  I'm not saying  I would stop going but it is a bit dissappointing.  I most definately will not rent equipment from KK.  These guys have a pretty extensive rap sheet from what my fellow compeditors have told me.
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 2:11am

Well... Seeing how your all soo smart why dont you just tell me......

And when you say people be carefull.....I have many people that you probably think wont use us that actually do use my services.......RAP sheet...... please.........I have many sheet with contracts and thats it.....so SAMMY......

CONCLUSION......

Everyone has an oponion and even Mr. Just My Oponion also....

This is just "My Opinion"

BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 7:15am

I have been reading this discussion forum for the past 2 weeks and found it kind of interesting.  Never really had any interest of putting through any posts.  But this latest topic, I could not resist. 

Dear Mr. Deep Clean.  Or should I say I had to change my name from Deep clean because I did have a bad rap sheet and everyone in the industry knows it.  Or should I say Mr. Restorex.  Smoke & mirrors works with some people you signed up but it won't with other.  If I call the telephone numbers for any of these other companies, even though the numbers are probably different, will it not ring under ine roof???  How can you try and tell these guys that your not their competition under CDT but your running 2 full service companies in the Hamilton GTA areas.

I also say thank you Doug for asking the question.  Because of the cowardly answer given by We Dry, Deep Clean, Restorex, Cdt, DCR Group and who knows what other names there are, it provoked me to finally put my first post in.

Sincerely

Back door victim

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 8:38am

Well...Mr. BigRed....Do I sence some anger at all?......lol..seeing how you have my numbers why dont you cal the office and ask for mr We Dry and talk.......

Its really pathetic on how some people will go to any extreme to bash someone in the industry especially when they dont even know who there talking to........

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 8:42am

Mr Back Door Victim......Its a shame that you are touchy on this toic.....I feel for ya

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 8:50am

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Mr. WE Dry:  Lets cut to the chase.  Do you or do you no deal directly with insurance companies in the Hamilton GTA area?  It would appear that the questioin is in regards to your service area from your office.  I am not referring to your rentals around the world.Guitar

Mr. WE Dry:  Did I miss the answer to this question ?  If so could you please repeat it.  I am not all that bright at figuring thinks out.  Just a simple yes or no would be great.Guitar

Just My opinion
BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 1:10pm
Doug:  Sometimes silence could be the answer to a question.  I'm glad i was'nt the only one who noticed he responded to everything but your last post.  I have a question for you Doug.  On one of the posts I read I noticed you had written that you were an IICRC supervisor.  What is that?  I have never heard of it before. 
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 1:35pm

Im not silent.... Im just simply not going to get into a pissing contest on the internet.....

Take it how ya want!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>