Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

She said my price was too HIGH !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2005 at 2:55pm
Who cares? it is just a saying and a true one at that.
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2005 at 8:13pm

Forgot to mention after i finished the job and the carpet was superclean and dry in less than 30min.. she then said my price was fair... I did think it was a little low but the competition her is fierce...guys running around with portables in the hatchback of their little cars...

When i first started back in the 80's  i had a 10gal 2-2stage 100psi porty in a dodge colt and it all fit in the back...One time i backed up into the custy's driveway and this old lady was out doing yardwork... She come's over and says can i help you... I say I'm here to clean your carpet..she say's where's your van...I say all my equipment is right here..she looks in the back and says.. OH no... I can rent one of them...Your not cleaning my carpet...WOW!! Only happened 2 times.........

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2005 at 9:22am
30 minute or less dry times. What you do just vacuum??
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2005 at 10:45pm

vacuum first yea....berber dries fast doug....read myTounge30min....It's true

26hp 45blower...250f ATM....Ahhhh!!

Edited by John L
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2005 at 11:08pm
wow the only man with a tm on this board I'am impressed. I don't swallow the 30 minute bs that all. I don't care if you are 400 atm
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2005 at 11:14pm

wow the only wise guy on this thread....I'am impressed.....don't really care what you swallow.....But the customers' love it.........do some drystrokes man... 2 words === cold shower ===

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2005 at 11:18pm
I thought I had logged onto the red board by mistake. this  must have changed to the believe it or not thread?
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2005 at 12:05am
What u doing wrong doug... moving the wand too fassssssstttt. no dry stokes....If your ever in Wisconsin call me and I will prove to you that i don't lie....And i'll betcha a C-note on that........................Nah, nah   Nah, nah
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2005 at 11:25am
John I am not calling you a liar. But you are getting better dry times than the low moisture guys?
Just My opinion
Advantage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Advantage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2005 at 7:03pm

I charge by the sq ft. 

One customer is shocked by how low the price is.

The next looks at you like they were just gut shot.

Oops, sorry that was on topic

CCT, UFT, OCT, CRT, RRT, WRT, SMT, FSRT, JTC, JSR, JWR, MTC a great life, if you don't weaken.

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2005 at 8:58pm
pick your price and stick with it and don't let your customers talk you down. there is always another customer willing to pay what you charge.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
checkmate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkmate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2005 at 9:07pm
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2005 at 9:48pm
How did you comeup with your price per sq. ft.?? Is it based on your overhead or just something you pulled out of the air??
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/September/2005 at 10:54pm
SWAG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>