Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

New to Carpet Cleaning.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2005 at 12:11am
On nastys Enz-all and a dab of citra pure..... unbelievable results.....That's what i use on the nasty chinese rest.......cuts thru like butter.....
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/November/2005 at 5:06pm

I have the Rotovac with a 200PSI machine (with heater).  And I also have the latest training DVD which spells out more about the recommended use of the machine.

What I saw on the DVD was a strong message that pointed to using the wand on most residential jobs.  The rotovac is for heavier areas and basically a great optical illusion when conveying to your customer how much better you are than your competition.  Bring it out to impress and get a sales pitch going. 

A new message regarding the wheel in front of the machine was also passed on.  Avoid it.  Lifting the heads reduces the vacuum and therefore leaves you with wetter carpets which can produce a wicking effect and brown out carpets.

The way this new information was presented was by letting the viewer know that carpet technicans tell them how they are using (and not using) the rotovac and these are the techniques they claim to be using.  Wands are faster, period.

Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/November/2005 at 5:10pm

no time to lug in big heavy crap.... on to the next job... plus people don't want to pay more for it....

www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12