Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Nu Chevy Express Van 4.8 or 6.0

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2005 at 11:55pm

Yes, it is a Blueline and the model is a Bluewave. Is this better than the whitemagic commando?

The BLUEwave was designed for the carpet cleaning and restoration professional, utilizing advanced heat exchange and heat flow technology. Powered by the dependable Liquid Cooled, cast iron Kubota industrial engine, it provides the power and performance of other truck mounts that are virtually twice it's size. Designed for single wand or multi tool operation, the BLUEwave utilizes the Gardner Denver TI-408 Tri-Flow blower and field proven CAT 3CP pump. It's no nonsense design provides the user a friendly, low maintenance, long lasting investment.

Engine

Water Cooled Kubota, 29 HP

Vacuum Blower

Gardner Denver Ti 408 Tri-Lobe

Water Pump

CAT 3CP, 4.3 GPM

Chemical System

Last Step Chemical Injection

Heating System

Two-Stage Heat Exchanger

Recovery Tank

70 gallons | 70 gallons at shutdown

Edited by 77748
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2005 at 11:17am
You definately need a 1 ton for that?
Just My opinion
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2005 at 11:37am
it's alot nicer looking
A.K.A.
Andy
blondie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/December/2005 at 2:14pm
THANK YOU.............SOLD
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2005 at 12:33am

What option of a extra fuel tank when I purchased my 6.0 1 ton didn't see that as an option.  Or are you saying the size of the fuel tank.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2005 at 11:53am
Bryan the option I refer to is on the fuel tank itself. When you install a slidein into the van all they do is hookup the fuel line. If you don't have that the installation is much more as with the new laws they have to install it after. My distributor called me and made sure since I was getting a new van to order it as it is a big saving with regards to installation.
Just My opinion
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2005 at 9:23pm
oh i see ya had them install the fuel line but dont think would be that hard.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/December/2005 at 9:30pm
Bryan you just don't get it?
Just My opinion
bbf78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbf78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 7:39pm
Bryan, he's saying that it will be cheaper for you to order the van with the extra port in the tank for your TM to suck gas out of. Rather than have a port installed later when you have your TM mounted. Vehicles don't normally come with an extra port in the gas tank, you have to ask for it extra.
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 8:10pm

Correct !! Car Dealer will charge you 1260.00 thats one told me today  GMC . Since you have purchased it already your carpet cleaning dealer will probably charge you 4 to 500 at least thats what mine said.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 8:34pm
No way?  The option on my 205 Savana is 7T6 Auxliliary Engine Fuel Pickup. The dealer threw it in cost $155.00 Canadian.
Just My opinion
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 8:47pm
Thats what a GMC Dealer said today called my cleanco dealer and he said 4 to 500 hundred includes the part and labor. GMC dealer said thats what they charge 1,260. He must have been smoking anyways I took my business elsewhere. He lost a deal of selling me a new GMC 3500 and financing a TM. Who knows waht else he was thinking of ripping me a new hole.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/December/2005 at 10:12pm

How much were you paying for this truck?  That dealer must be everybodies buddy with those prices?

Just My opinion
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/December/2005 at 12:18am

This guy wanted 26,253.76 for a GMC 3500 with the fuel aux and this is with a 4.8 engine.

Went somewhere else and about to happen in the works 25,685  with an 6.0 engine, fuel aux and GMC 3500 extra beefed suspension. This is out the doori nstalled.  I am financing a Bluewave for 20,000 with all the extra goodies  7900 down  and my payment for both will be $740.00 per month

The loan is together using GMC.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>