Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Nu Chevy Express Van 4.8 or 6.0

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/December/2005 at 2:38am

The h*** with buying a new van . Purchased two used vans

2004 2500 extended 4.8 v8 engine with 24k miles smells new.   $ 14,500

2003 3500 extended 6.0 v8 engine with 95 k miles nice       &nb sp;     $  10,000

I will sell my 91 and 2000 chevy astro van . These new ones are like limos damn they are big. Like driving a bus. Just have to finance a new Bluewave dual wander and transfer my other Cleanco. I have noticed you do not see many Cleanco units out there used for sale. Seriously. I seen Boxers really cheap I asked why (because they have problems ) too many solenids and or ect. heard nothing bad about the Bluewave.

Edited by 77748
Sponsored Links

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/December/2005 at 11:09am

has blueline been around long enough to have feedback?

I don't think you'll see too many Cleanco slide ins for sale simply because I don't think too many get sold

they're the same as a Prochem and cost the same so I imagine most people think the same as me and figure

"may as well buy the Prochem"

Edited by Steaminpile
A.K.A.
Andy
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/December/2005 at 12:18pm

My understanding is the best engineers left Prochem and formed there own comany and came out with the Blueline. Supposedly they made a machine that can work. Yes they are still new have not heard any negative feedback spoke with several dealers and they say that is one helluva machine.  Excellent! As far as a slide in. Check out the link

http://www.bluelineequip.com/bluewave.htm

Edited by 77748
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/December/2005 at 2:53pm

I never heard that they were the "best" engineers they had....all I heard was that they left when Castlerock took over

I've always assumed it was a money thing

I'm not knocking the machines,I don't know enough about them

I'm sure they're a fine knock off

my only concern would be if they'll still be around in the future having heard that their financial support is minimal......but it could be a rumor I dunno

A.K.A.
Andy
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/December/2006 at 12:31am
Hello to you all !! Two expresses loving it ! Bottom line nxt unit will be a pto .
Had problems with both tms. In the  future the plan is to keep it simple and go PTO.
As far as the vans 4.8 big difference in gas. Although  the 6.0 is no joke when it comes to power. Turnip

Edited by 77748 - 26/December/2006 at 12:32am
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/December/2006 at 7:41pm
PTO TMS give you the least problems most of the time, because nothing is more reliable than a water cooled automotive engine. Only possible exception to that rule is a TM powered by a water cooled auto engine that has 4 cylinders and gets used in a high dollar slide-in machine. Then you may be good for 10,000 or more trouble free miles, which compares favorably with the PTO machines.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123