Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Where can I find information on business

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iin1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where can I find information on business
    Posted: 21/December/2005 at 5:35am

Where can I find information on business opportunities in Pakistan?

Sponsored Links

fawadhassan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fawadhassan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/December/2005 at 6:45am

The solution is www.iin.com.pk. Industrial Information Network www.iin.com.pk is the first Pakistani B2B and information portal designed specifically to cater the trade information needs of businesses for various industrial sectors. The project is initially focused on facilitation of Textile and Leather sectors with more sectors to be added later.

The portal provides services like b2b, yellow pages and event calendar. In addition it also contains considerable information on government rules and regulations, financing in Pakistan, business startup guides, sectoral analysis reports about Pakistan, pre-feasibility reports, cost of doing business in Pakistan, latest business news about Pakistan and many more.

IIN is designed to become a one-stop-shop for businesses for all their Information and eCommerce needs.

Visit www.iin.com.pk for all of your information needs about Pakistan
 Post Reply Post Reply