Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

1st Portable Extractor - Buying Decisions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drummond1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/January/2014 at 5:43pm
I have several portables I use all are used in different situations and have good suction. There are good portables out there and accessories that help the jobs go faster such as the steamin demon and rotovac.  Also pre-scrub and pre-bonnet the floors.  And most importantly use the right chemicals for the right job.  All these thes have allowed me to be extremely successful using portables. 

http://www.thecarpetcleaning1.com/carpet-cleaning-champaign-urbana-decatur-il.html  
Sponsored Links

live4soccer7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote live4soccer7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/September/2014 at 8:08pm
So there are so many different suggestions and methods pointed out, but none that seem to be at the forefront of a decision.

For me, I am looking for a portable that will work well to clean my rentals, personal home, and do auto as well. I'm looking for something that will do the job WELL.

What do you recommend for this? I've been looking for quite some time, but not  sure.
annfully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annfully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/February/2016 at 6:57pm
Just go buy a Hoover and be done with. I think that will be even more than you are capable of?
live4soccer7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote live4soccer7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/February/2016 at 9:51am
Originally posted by annfully annfully wrote:

Just go buy a Hoover and be done with. I think that will be even more than you are capable of?

I doubt that.
EdwardeCharette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EdwardeCharette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/October/2016 at 2:24am
Check online, it would definietly be of help
Buddyhart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buddyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/November/2018 at 4:30am
Yeah!! I think  Propane would be the best choice.
Maui Carpet Cleaner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maui Carpet Cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/July/2020 at 12:06am
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

Check it out.

https://www.nathansnaturalcleaning.com - www.nathansnaturalcleaning.com

Thanks I'll check it out
arearugcleaningpros View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arearugcleaningpros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/October/2022 at 4:28pm
I use a Mytee Vortex. I have a powerful generator to run it because if you connect both of the electrical cords to someones home it will pop the breaker. I have both a tm and electric. I prefer my Vortex as it sits in the van like a tm and I can run about 175 feet of hose. When something breaks its easier to fix. With the vortex I mostly do tile and carpet. They both have their place.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314