Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Introducing the NEWEST Rotovac 360!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2006 at 4:22pm
I will be a better man after???
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2006 at 4:28pm
Doug

I knew this New Rotvac would create a new religion.

I just didn't know it would happen so fast. LOL
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2006 at 6:41pm
Doug will be better, but I'll be better looking and richLOL
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2006 at 7:52pm
EQUIPMENT IS DESIGNED TO MAKE MONEY FOR THE DEVELOPER/MANUFACTURE/RETAILOR

THE EQUIPMENTS MARKETING AND SELLING POINT IS TO CREATE A FALSE NEED AND OR DEMAND ON THE PURCHASER TO MAKING HIM/HER TO BELIEVE THAT THERE WILL BE A COST/LABOUR SAVINGS ........RARELY TRUE IN THE LONG RUN

NIGHTRIDER
fibro View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fibro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2006 at 8:00pm
Who has potatoes in ther carpet?
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2006 at 8:24pm
I thought it was normal to have spuds in your carpet.
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/May/2006 at 12:41am
I've seen a few mushrooms, but never potatoes. Maybe that's where NR grows them for consumption in his restaurantWink
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/May/2006 at 3:11am
NO CMaster.....the mushrooms for my restaurant I grow between my toes from using all that Butyl when I clean carpets..........I'll send you a free coupon to eat at my place if you like.....just let me know where to send itDead

Nightrider
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/May/2006 at 9:31am
Sounds yummy, but I'll pass. I might send some of my competitors, thoughLOL
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/May/2006 at 11:44am
Sort of the greenhouse effect? You cannot be sure just what they are growing in the home anymore?
Just My opinion
fibro View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fibro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/May/2006 at 7:00pm
Does it dig any other vegetibles out the carpet maybe I can afford one with all the money I'll save on groceries.
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2006 at 5:03pm
Did any of our posters go to Connections in Florida over the weekend and see the New Rotovac 360 in action?

If so, please comment.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2006 at 5:10pm
YES TED......WE WERE ALL THERE.....KENNY DROVE US ALL IN HIS VAN...............WE ALL HAD A GREAT TIME ( WISH YOU COULD HAVE BEEN THERE )

99.9% OF ALL POSTERS HERE COULDN'T AFFORD TO GO TO MCDONALDS, LET ALONE FLORIDAClap

NIGHTRIDER
EmpireMike View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmpireMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/May/2006 at 1:46am
i think its around $2200 and i know they are throwing in the brush(which is on backorder) free this month
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>