Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Introducing the NEWEST Rotovac 360!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2008 at 1:47pm
I'm not the one making ridiculous claims of manufacturing equipment that everyone else has failed to do. I don't need to prove it, you doWacko

The STD Meter
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2008 at 4:07pm
the proof is in the pudding
Just My opinion
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2008 at 4:34pm
I've never been a fan of pudding.
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/February/2008 at 11:01pm
Have you been a fan of STD?Wacko

The STD Meter
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2008 at 4:41pm
Have you?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2008 at 4:43pm
When pigs flyLOL

The STD Meter
B Rice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B Rice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2008 at 4:45pm
Can you clean tile with a 360 with only 200 psi porty?
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2008 at 4:53pm
Not very well
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
rick007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2008 at 9:11pm
how about a 360 and a 500 psi porty ?
happy cleaning
B Rice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B Rice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2008 at 9:57pm
ya, I dint think so...Its not worth doing if you dont d it right!
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2008 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by rick007 rick007 wrote:

how about a 360 and a 500 psi porty ?

That will work. Several people have done it with 450 psi machines.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
daniel & pam curtis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel & pam curtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2009 at 8:10am

Rotovac is the worst machine I have ever used in my life. The rotovac does not clean like it saids it does and it brakes down all the time. I have had one for 7 months only and it as broke down 4 times all ready. The owner of rotvac Mike Rowes is a dum ass and a lier and the do not honor there warranties. They tryed to say i used it to much, can you belive that sh*t. I bought it to use and make money and all it as done is lose me money. There staff at rotovac is told to screw you over and not fix any thing like Kelly Carbon and the genral manger. DONT EVERY BUY ONE EVER

daniel and pam curtis dyna_mite_carpetcleaning       
daniel & pam curtis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daniel & pam curtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2009 at 8:15am

Eat your Hat this is the worst machine ever and I am not the only one that saids it. IT is a piece of sh*t

daniel and pam curtis dyna_mite_carpetcleaning       
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2009 at 3:39pm
Try spell check.  And you are in the minority about Rotovacs.  4 years, no problems.  You may want to learn HOW to use one before you pretend to be an authority figure.  With the only two posts you have made on this board being in the same thread and both you feeble attempt at damaging the reputation of a field tested product, shows ignorance runs deep where you hail from in the south.  Fly south and stay there and ask for your job back if McDonalds will take you.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>