Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

New Rotovac 360� Video Wow Factor!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2006 at 4:59pm
If they don't now, they will before I am done. That is a slight exageration of course. I am sure that there is at least 1 or 2% that will never adopt them no matter what. That is why the phrase" You can't win em all" was invented. Nobody can have 100% of a market unless you have a monopoly on air, water, or food. Then you get em all.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2006 at 6:01pm
Ive never met one person that uses the Superglides.
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2006 at 1:54am
That is because I don't have distributors selling them where you live. I have ceded the full size glide market to Greenie and Lisa where you live. At least for now. If HR shuts them down next year that will change. As it is now though, most of my glides sold are the Ultralips. They are more profitable to sell than the Superglides anyways, and they do not have any big companies like HR trying to shut them down. In that sense, I think my situation is much better than the one Greenglides is facing, even though I am getting sued as well. If Superglide sales went away, the great majority of my glide sales still go on.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Celestialcarpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celestialcarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2006 at 10:38pm

Ken, give it a break man.  You blow too much hot air out that A of yours.

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/October/2006 at 6:06am
Too bad you are not smart enough to see I am giving you the real story about what is going on Celestial.
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/November/2006 at 8:05pm
The new teflon glides for this machine go on sale on Friday(December 1).

Edited by Superglide Ken - 27/November/2006 at 8:05pm
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/November/2006 at 8:28pm
But when do they ship? Feb 31, 2015?
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/November/2006 at 8:33pm
December 4, 2006. Just in time to hit the stockings in time for Christmas.
EricValentine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricValentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/November/2006 at 9:44pm
You worked all the kinks out on the 360 glides already?
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/November/2006 at 11:39pm
Yes. They have completed their testing.
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2007 at 3:35am
Own a rx-20, RDM, and rented a 360 for a day.  Compared all 3 and the RX-20 out cleans them all.  Now if you are looking for drying times the RDM and 360 are drier.  The problem with the RDM is it leaves the paterns on the carpet that is hard to rack out, and takes longer to get as clean as the RX.  Was hoping the 360 would be the best of the too, but the RX still out cleans it.
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2007 at 6:43am
The RX20 still outcleans it if you are talking comparing the original Stainless covered glides to the RX20's SS skids. Put the Teflon glides on the 360 machine and it is a different story.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2007 at 10:13am
Unfortunately the 360 glides are back order till 2012? But you can get to the top of the wait list if you pre pay??
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/January/2007 at 10:34am
You better hope SGG is not sick on your shipping day or you may have to wait another 5 years

The STD Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>