Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

BEFORE & AFTER PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2006 at 2:58pm
There are superior tools to a rototiller??
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

EricValentine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricValentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2006 at 3:09pm
Funny Post You have to dig them potatos out of the carpet!
hardworkers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardworkers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2006 at 6:09pm
John, How is that hoover scrubber? works well?
do it right once
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2006 at 6:25pm
Works great. Has a 1gal solution tank.
hardworkers View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardworkers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2006 at 8:57pm
I was thinking that it wouldn't be heavy enough to scrub. But man to sure turned out looking good. Maybe a cheap addition to my tools.
do it right once
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/September/2006 at 8:42am
My wife bought it at a yard sale for $5.00 and she gave it to me ...Big smile 
You don't need heavy 75lb-100lb rotary to agitate....
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/September/2006 at 2:59pm
impressive.... a hover scrubber... I have a manual hand scrub... a little agitation goes a long way...
www.mr-steamer.com
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/September/2006 at 6:19pm
JohnL The carpet came out great...It just goes to show what a small nothing machine can do......it also confirms what I've always said " Some Spit & a Little Scrub With The Bottom of My Shoe Can Clean A Carpet "

The only problem with these concepts is that you should never show the customer a tool that they can get themselves and do on their own...........Who needs a carpet cleaner after that...........it,s a fast way to put yourself " OUT   OF   BUSINESS " CARPET LOOKS GOOD THOUGH

NIGHTRIDER
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/September/2006 at 6:50pm
nightrider, They never saw it and without a great prespray they would never get my results ... Been using it for over a year and my biz has doubled....Nah, nah

I guess it all depends on how you look at things...thanks
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/September/2006 at 8:01pm
oOh Yeah..........I forgot.........You put an ad on Craigslist & got 2 new customers and did 1 of them..................I CAN SEE NOW HOW YOU DOUBLED YOUR BUSINESSHysterical

NIGHTRIDER
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/September/2006 at 1:56am
Man, you are funny...lmao!!!  Funny Post   Nah, nah  Actually on craigslist i got 6 customers from it in one week... And a bunch more from flyers and my media ads and referrals and repeats andandandandand ....Big smile
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/September/2006 at 1:55pm
Just pulling your leg JohnL......nothing wrong with the way you clean......do what you have to do..........I've cleaned commercial carpets in the past with a garden hose and a Sears vaccuum, in my own restaurant I've used a Turbo hardfloor unit with a Karcher high pressure machine and a Drain-Vac vaccuum.......I've done it all.........and no matter what you do the carpet looks great and gets clean.............CARPET CLEANING IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE......BEAT IT WITH A BROOM OR RUB IT AGAINST A ROCK IN THE LAKE, OR USE A TRUCKMOUNT..........IT ALL COMES OUT CLEAN...........WHATEVER WAY YOU GO........THERE'S ALWAYS CONSEQUENCES.......SOME GOOD.........SOME BAD

NIGHTRIDER
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12