Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Price

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 31>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2007 at 12:02am
RPM's around 2850 with out load with load of 75 ft of hose drops around 2300.  Wow that much for van.  Picked up my first one (2003)for 22k and second (2004) was around 18k.  Both one tons extended with the 6.0.  Blower is not cool.

Edited by bryan - 23/March/2007 at 12:03am
Sponsored Links

pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2007 at 12:05am
Check the plumbing off the blower and look to the filter inlets.   Loose the tight turns and make sure its all 3 inch plumbing. Take out the vac relief and put a Kunkle or Bayco vac relief system in. Talk to Greenie - he is the best guy to pimp that for you.

Edited by pilediver - 23/March/2007 at 12:06am
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2007 at 12:10am
Connection between blower and WT is about 12 inches using 5 in tube and is straight. Filter is also clean.  I can adjust the vac relief to not open but puts more load on the engine and lowers the rpm's, so spin blower slower.  Looked into the Kunkle but don't know what that would help.
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2007 at 12:16am
When you pull static vacuum how high can you get it? What happens to the rpm when you have it at its highest point?
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2007 at 12:26am
If you are asking about the rpm's will get up close to 3k with out load.  Don't understand what you are asking when rpm's at the highest point?  Highest point being vac relief adjustment or vac load? If you are asking if the rpm's are stable with out load yes and vac relief is closed, all pulling through ports. When I put 75 or so feet of 2" hose well drop 300 rpm then with tool will drop another 300.  Then with tool on carpet will drop about 100 rpm.  So ends up about 2000-2100 when cleaning.  With you 5.9 blower what is your vac relief set to 13hg? 15hg? Also whats your rpm's running at.  All so what is your altitude.  I'm around 6k feet.  

Edited by bryan - 23/March/2007 at 12:36am
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2007 at 12:46am
I don't have a 59 yet. I was asking if you plugged off your vacuum what is the highest vac you get and does the blower start to labour to the point of bogging down.

What pressure do you have your vacuum relief set at?
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2007 at 7:58am
PD has a 2 stage vac??
Just My opinion
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2007 at 12:57pm
Vac relief is set at 13hg. If I plug off vac doesn't bog down, more then other machines.  Notice if I set it at 15hg then motor really bogs down, so seams 13hg is the best setting for me.  Thats why didn't think Kunkle would work.  If I'm correct they are set at 15hg right?  
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2007 at 5:33pm
If you put a bayco on you dial it to the setting of your choice. It works more efficiently than a vacuum relief spring.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2007 at 8:01pm
Don't Bayco's come pre set like Kunkle's?

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2007 at 8:09pm
No.
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2007 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

Walmart is the largest empire in the world, and they got that way by being the " Cheapest Guy in Town ".................... Hyundai/Kia are the 6th largest car manufacture in the world, and they got that way by being " The Cheapest Guy in Town "........other cheapest guys in town are Dell Computers,............ Best Buys,............. MDG Computers,................ Avon,............Radio Shack.....................Ikea Furniture...................Ted do you remember Black & Decker when they first came on to the market , they were the cheapest guys in town.........today they own GENERAL ELECTRIC..........

Who do you want to be, the cheapest guy in town living in a Million Dollar home....or.......some Putz with high prices and a pocket filled with pride without a pot to piss in................

Quality & Service have been diminished to marketing catch phrase words, seldom will you ever see Service whether you pay 100,000 for the shiny Cadillac or 30,000 for the dull Mini Van.. ........Quality largely depends how the product is maintained & greatly dependant on manufactures warranty and reputation..............you can buy a Rolls Royce and drive it through the desert and I guarantee it won't tough the run

Ted it's true the carpet cleaning industry does live for today, because tomorrow there might not be enough money to get by..............and I believe the average carpet cleaner does buy simply because it's an exceptional deal..........that's why you see them all at McDonalds eating the Trio Special or brown bagging it with the view of the park through the front windshield rather a steak dinner with a glass of wine.............

Nightrider
I AGREE JUST LOOK AT AMERICA IN GENERAL RIGHT NOW, LITTLE KIDS ARE SUCKING DOWN LEAD TOYS, WHILE FIDO THE PET DOG IS DIENG WITH HIS MADE IN CHINA DOG FOOD, AND AMERICANS STILL WANT THE LOWEST PRICE THEY DONT GIVE A sh*t!PEOPLE WOULD RATHER BUY SOMTHING TEN TIMES THAN TO PAY A LIL EXTRA ONE TIME...THATS JUST THA WAY IT ISClap
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 9:56pm
It is not that I don't know how to do a stellar job, it is that the buyer would not know top quality when it is right in front of her and could not afford it if she could get it. 

Saying goes (and I agree with Nighrider too) "You live with the classes by serving the masses".  And last I checked, the masses are shopping at Wally World.

I can clean Green ... but it costs more.  None of my specials currently include Green, Rotovac or power agitation.  Those are not required  by IICRC.  Agitation can and often is as simple as raking the carpet with a grooming rake to evenly distribute the pre-spray.  You buy cheap and dirty, that is what you get.  Surface cleaning gives the visual the buyer agreed to get for the money.  Cheap chemicals, cheap tools.  Keep the good stuff for my own carpet.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
CarpetCleanLasVegas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarpetCleanLasVegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/February/2008 at 12:38pm
John,

My Father started cleaning carpets in California back in the early 80's and after a few years decided to buy in  as a Rug-Doctor franchisee and move to Vegas. It was a good company for him to be in back then. He always said that he would rather make money off of people cleaning their own carpets than by cleaning the carpets for them. After cleaning a few carpets myself I can't help but agree=).

Troy
Carpet Cleaning Las Vegas
Carpet Cleaning of Las Vegas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 31>