Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Looking for opinions on the Bane-Clene System

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zachspa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for opinions on the Bane-Clene System
    Posted: 26/October/2006 at 10:34pm
Just looking for opinions on the Bane-Clene System and Training.

Thanks
Ron
Sponsored Links

zachspa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zachspa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2006 at 12:18pm
So no one has any thoughts on this topic? I was thinking of attending there training program. Has anyone out there had dealings with Bane-Clene? Anyone purchase there products?
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2006 at 4:20pm
You are asking the question on a Canadian board. Very few Canadians have purchased this machine, so you are unlikely to run across any here with experience with it. I don't own one either, but I do know how they work. Generally speaking, they are over-priced and under-powered. That is the negative opinion held by most that are familiar with them. On the plus side, I would tell you that they are probably the most reliable machine out there. The marketing materials are suberb and so are their cleaning chemicals. You would benefit greatly by taking there courses because they teach you to think like a businessman instead of a carpet cleaner.

Hope that little bit of info helps you.

Edited by Superglide Ken - 27/October/2006 at 4:21pm
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2006 at 8:48pm
One word....."CRAP". But still better than a porty I guess.
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2006 at 9:20pm
Many cleaners have been very succesful with the system. I personally don't like them, but that is not to say it might not be right for you. Go to the ics board and do a search. This will answer most of your questions.

Edited by Hammy - 27/October/2006 at 9:51pm
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
talzee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2006 at 7:09am
We have looked at BC a few times.  Never bought anything, but their marketing materials were impressive.  Even their own catalogue wass packed full of good ideas.
 Post Reply Post Reply