Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Tile and Grout and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

User freindly floor stripper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
EmpireMike View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmpireMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: User freindly floor stripper
    Posted: 09/May/2006 at 1:31am
where can i order blast

Sponsored Links

TomR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2004 at 4:11am

hehe, I know what you mean rotti, nothing like coming home from work and kissing the wife and she says your breath reeks of stripper.  I'd seriously suggest using somekind of breathing mask, and am going to look into that myself.  You know that stuff has to accumulate in your body over the years.

I've been through a ton of strippers over the years too.  The best I've used is BareBones by National Labs  http://www.nclonline.com/productdetail.asp?currcode=1058

It has about a 10-15 minute dwell time but is pretty forgiving because it doesn't dry if you let it sit for a few extra minutes, the smell isn't all that bad either.  With a propane stripper you can often get away with 5 minutes dwell time with it. 

Nighthawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nighthawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2004 at 3:03pm
WinkHi! Rotti123:  I'v been through a lot of stripper myself and I have found that a product called  " Blast " Floor stripper. High performance. Can be used in cold water. Will strip ultra high speed burnished finish. Relative low odor. Made by  Ecolab  ( Airkem ) Good luck  Nighthawk  ( John ) P.S. you leave on for about 15 mins.
Rotti123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rotti123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2004 at 9:52am
 Is there such a thing as a floor finnish stripper that is more user freindly?  I've been stripping and waxing floors for over 10 years and lately I find the fumes from the stripper really getting to me. 
 Post Reply Post Reply