Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 on 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP!!!
    Posted: 05/February/2007 at 2:16am
My wife gave a restaurant mgr my card. He said he's not happy with the other carpet cleaner. He want me to come in, and bid on it. My question is how you do that. Is it by sq feet, how much or is it  a set price.  Please help, never done commercial before. any advise would be helpful. I have a TM and a rotovac 360.

Edited by 1 on 1 - 05/February/2007 at 2:18am
Sponsored Links

Mick Oz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick Oz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2007 at 2:51am
Go in and talk with the Manager, find out why he wasnt happy with his last Carpet Cleaner. Was it because of the charges?
Look at the state of the Restaurant and the carpet and consider what it will take to bring this carpet back to an acceptable standard.
Also consider all the tables and chairs, will THEY move them or will YOU be required to move them.
Your there to clean carpets not take on a job as a furniture removalist.
will you have to put coasters under legs of any furnishings which is also very time consuming.
Take all these things into consideration, DONT tell them you will bring the carpet back to original condition.
Price the job to satisfy you for your work and your time, DONT quote it just to get the job and loose money doing it.
If he wasnt happy with his previous cleaner (and your trained and know what your doing) he will happily pay to get a good result.

Mick
1 on 1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 on 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2007 at 11:41am
Thank you
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2007 at 12:10pm
Send your wife??
Just My opinion
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2007 at 8:38pm
Only if shes Hott.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
1 on 1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1 on 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2007 at 9:44pm
SHE IS HOTTT!!!
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2007 at 12:45am
Got pics??....Just kiddin. I believe ya. Then send her to do your bidding...Females seems to always have the magic touch.
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply