Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Has anyone tried this stuff?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2007 at 11:29am
I usually use Ultrapac Trafficlean for prespray. CleanEvo do you deal with Fibreclean. They sell it but it is one of the most expensive juices out there. Not a green product but it works well. What are you rinsing with?
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2007 at 11:35am
Here's the link to ics

http://www.i-boards.com/ics/

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2007 at 11:51am
The problem is not all cleaners work ofr all people? You need to find what works for you?
Just My opinion
CleanEvo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleanEvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2007 at 11:52am
I use some Fibreclean products ....Suspend, Attack...rinse Ultra Release...I haven't tried any of the Prochem products. Fibreclean always makes it more attractive to buy their own line...is the Prochem stuff worth the extra money?

CleanEvo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleanEvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2007 at 11:53am
Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

Here's the link to ics

http://www.i-boards.com/ics/

Thanks!!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2007 at 12:00pm
I have used Pro Chem for years. I have been satisifed with it? The initial price is not the issue? It is dilution ratios dwell times importantly the ingredients. Just don't consider price when shopping for chems. As I said you need what works for you not what someone wants to sell you?
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2007 at 12:04pm
Ultrapac is a good product, but the odour is terrible, even at low dilutions

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2007 at 12:05pm
True and that probably would turn most sensitive people off. Do you use any scents in your rinse?
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2007 at 12:13pm
Nope. It already has a faint lemon scent

The STD Meter
CleanEvo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CleanEvo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2007 at 12:13pm
This is off topic...but I just checked out the ICS board and I find it really not very user friendly. Do you actually have to scroll through every single topic or is there some kind of advanced search feature that I'm just not finding?   
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2007 at 12:20pm
On the main page go to the top, under the banner ad and click on search. Type in DFC in the message field, leave the other fields blank. You should get around 81 matches. Read away

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2007 at 12:23pm
Listen to this guy, he dare post off topic, well for.......
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2007 at 12:24pm
He's a thread hijacker. I can't believe it

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/February/2007 at 12:25pm
I should have said for resturants DFC heavy duty degreaser (this is a carpet prespray) works very well. I have had moderate success with standard I think its called 104 on regular carpets.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>