Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Easiest Way to get started

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 1:18am
bgray... I would play it safe and buy both.

padman is good at op because he lives it......I love my steam clean because I live it too....

I will tell you that both have their down falls....no method is the end all be all.

if you pick one or the other I would say master it...but never close your eyes to another method.

just be all that you can be with the tools in your box.

I say add them all you can never have enough tools
www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 11:26am

1: WHo said anything about only cleaning with just a wand?? If he needs aggitation...a rotary will be more than enough. Therfore, No need for a RX.

That is my point, MORE TOOLS, the TM won't do it by itself.

2: YOu take pictures of good and bad?? LMAO!! SHow me ONE pic. that you posted that was a "bad" Op job.

That SHOULD be self explanatory

3: God comment??...HOw was that childish??...You should take it as a compliment. Btw, I can say god damn this and god damn that on here all day long and you still cant ban me (makes your blood boil dont it??!!).

Wow, that makes you quite a man to be able to cuss... thanks for proving my point

4: ANd I guess youre the only one that truely "mastered" OP john?? SO, I guess all the padders that Ive talked to (from paddyland that you respect)that also depends on HWE havent mastered it yet??...Do we need to practice it for 30yrs. to be great like you??   

No, several others have too, and yet I agree with Steamers comments, honest, truthful and shows thought and perspective on things. You on the other hand have a grudge, and you need to get over it.

I am one method, but you must be able to imagine why, it is my JOB to deal with any situation using the method I sell, is it ALWAYS the fastest? NO, but for the many people who we put in business it is imperative that I can show them HOW to clean in any given situation.

If they add tools, they CAN make thier jobs easier.

Edited by PadMan - 20/March/2007 at 11:28am
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 12:14pm
Padman people are affraid to see.. I would use an OP because I know what it can do.

practise and patients make a good job.

the more you clean the better you get, if you are just a weekend warrior or you don;t get very many jobs no method is going to work 100% for you.

A true cleaner has seen everything...all types of soil patterns...carpet types. I can tell many of my customer what goes on in their house just by looking at the carpet.

no amount of tools can help you if you don't have the experience of how to use them.

what ever your choice get out and get jobs only by failure will you ever become great

Edited by MR. STEAMER - 20/March/2007 at 2:03pm
www.mr-steamer.com
opclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 1:33pm
Steamer i did a job the other day and can tell you everything that kid had for lunch. Am i good or what.    
Cleaning carpets is like a box of chocolate.You dont know what ya got till ya bite into it.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 2:14pm
Thats what I call professional....

I think when you first start you have to clean as much carpet as you can to gain knowledge and experience.

don't be afraid to fail and get a call back from the customer because that is the only way you will ever learn.

good thing we have msg boards around....if we have problems or need insight there is someone that will always shed some light.

www.mr-steamer.com
opclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 2:34pm
Steamer your right. Practice makes perfect. At least thats what my wife tells me.LOL But i really think with a o.p machine you have a lot less chance of goofin up a carpet. They are very easy to get the results customers are looking for. I am a newbie at it and have had no complaints yet. I have got alot of tips when were walking out the door.
Cleaning carpets is like a box of chocolate.You dont know what ya got till ya bite into it.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 2:39pm
opclean and the great thing is your only going to get better. Padman is the best example 33 years of cleaning
www.mr-steamer.com
opclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 2:50pm
WOW Thats scarey. I can only hope. I love doing sec 8 rentals with this thing always impressed. I talked with Padman today via phone, sure does know what hes talkin about. Enjoyed our chat.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 3:54pm
of course he's going to like you...you're a padder..LOL
www.mr-steamer.com
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 3:56pm
Youre right,You not taking pics. of "bad" OP job is self explanatory. Thats cause you dont want people to see that flaws of OP.

Ive heard many many stories where padders spent countless hours and still cant get the carpet clean and they had to whip out HWE.

Just because I tell it like it is doesnt mean I hold a grudge against you, WHich I dont. Steamer makes some good points...BUt, I just dont sugar coat it like he does.

ps-I dont cuss much. I just do it on here to piss you off...YOu god damn hillbilly.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 4:05pm
LOL you have to have faith NW...I've seen bad hwe jobs too where an op machine has made it better and vise versa.

NW if John doesn't believe and promote his product I wouldn't buy it.

NW if you don't believe in and promote your service you wouldn't have any business...

and thats the magic word "BUSINESS"

When Customer asks me I tell them I'm the best....and would you put a picture of a bad job on your flyer or ad...NOPE

seriously it's unethical to down your own product...

all these tm's have all the same parts same blowers same pumps but yets everyone believes that their product is the best.

My service is the best...I'm sure your is too NW

Edited by MR. STEAMER - 20/March/2007 at 4:05pm
www.mr-steamer.com
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 4:22pm
YOure right on dude. Ive also seen HWE disaster...And, I hear about many of the OP flaws. What pisses me off is that JOhn is a one sided guy (I can see why). He doesnt like to admit that OP has flaws.

Some TM may have the same componants. BUt, The way that they are built that makes them different. SOme uses quailty parts , while other tries to save a buck and uses Sh8Ts for valves.

Youre right, Its all BUSINESS...and thats what Ive been saying. I tell people all the time to listen to a salesman with a grain of salt.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 4:38pm
I've seen OP tip bloom a carpet OMG!!!!! The customer asked me if I could get the pile to come back with steam....

I started taking steps back towards the door...LOL
www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 4:38pm
but that is user error not the product...LOL
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>