Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Easiest Way to get started

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 7:39pm
    Youre right,You not taking pics. of "bad" OP job is self explanatory. Thats cause you dont want people to see that flaws of OP.

Ive heard many many stories where padders spent countless hours and still cant get the carpet clean and they had to whip out HWE.

You are calling me a liar and I don't much apprecaite that NW. I haven't HAD flaws, I won't leave a job until it is RIGHT, never have. And I know MANY padders with the same record. Of course they may be a little older and determined than you are.
I don't know of ONE carpet job where the cleaner had a problem and called for help, that he didn't leave with the job looking good. But you have NEVER called, now of course you don't HAVE to call, but people who REFUSE to fail at a job DO CALL.

Just because I tell it like it is doesnt mean I hold a grudge against you, WHich I dont. Steamer makes some good points...BUt, I just dont sugar coat it like he does.

I don't mind telling it like it IS, but for all the FLAWS and problems you talk about, I wish I would hear about them. See, I do this every day, have for 33 years and when "YOU" tell me what Op will or will not do, when I see if for myself EVERYDAY, then I have a problem, either you don't CARE about the jobs you do, or you do not CARE about doing them right.

ps-I dont cuss much. I just do it on here to piss you off...YOu god damn hillbilly.

I don't like hearing the Lords name used in vain, but that is your perogative, I still wish you would come out and stay here a couple of days, I would CHANGE your mind about OP.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Sponsored Links

Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 8:21pm
Okok, Whatever John. I do have a couple of good padders to call up Whenever I Face difficult situation. BUt, Sometimes they just tell me that I shouldve just use my TM to start off to make it easier and faster.

Again, Never said OP wont clean. SOmetimes, its just easier and faster with a TM (you know its true!!). For a greasy pizza joint....I would rather not spend many many hours and millions of pads to try to clean it with. And Then, Go home and wash those nasty pads.

If itll make you happy....I clean my own carpet last night at 11pm with your machine. Because, I didnt wanna make alot of noise.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
opclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 11:24pm
Ninga, Was you satisfied with your carpets you cleaned with your o.p? Just wondering
Cleaning carpets is like a box of chocolate.You dont know what ya got till ya bite into it.
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2007 at 11:26pm
Came out great.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 12:03am
but I bet your carpet was clean compared to the nasties we see
www.mr-steamer.com
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 12:06am
I clean my carpet every 2-3 months. My carpets are spotless.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 12:20am
I've never used pre-spray on my carpets...just rinse and go
www.mr-steamer.com
opclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 12:34am
Did a hog farmers carpets the other day. They had not been cleaned for 2 years. What a smell. Got a bonus of 100lbs freash pork for a tip. To bad it was still alive.LOL I dont know how they lived in there house. 1 hour cleaning the carpets 4 hours cleaning my machine. Wish they were more concerned for there carpets as you.
Cleaning carpets is like a box of chocolate.You dont know what ya got till ya bite into it.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 12:37am
how did it come out?
www.mr-steamer.com
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 12:42am
HOg farmer???...WHere the heck do you live??? HOw many rooms did you clean??....Lastly, Did you have fun washing those pads or did you burn'em?? lol

ps=- Did they really give you a live pig??

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
opclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 9:18am
   We live in Ohio in the country. Yes he gave me a live 100lb pig. We do live on a small farm so this was not a problem. As far as pads go i used old pads that were kinda falling apart. Then used my better pads. Took all pads to the laundrymat (per my wife) I did 3 large rooms and a hall. They really did turn out good. Gotta get me a digital camera. This was about as nasty as i have ever seen. Smelled funny to. Have a good day all
donalson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donalson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 9:39am
haha... we had neighbors with a pot-bellied... his name was bacon :)...

er anyway OP what chems did you use?
opclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 1:06pm
   I used snap encap. Worked good. I dont think i will ever be the same.lol I can look at carpet in a hole new way. Have a good day
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2007 at 1:34pm
Okok, Whatever John. I do have a couple of good padders to call up Whenever I Face difficult situation. BUt, Sometimes they just tell me that I shouldve just use my TM to start off to make it easier and faster.

Hey thang, I will agree that sometimes HWE is faster and easier, never argue that, but there are a lot of shortcuts for making OP easier and quicker as well, you know when you started doing HWE it was tough to learn and took you time, same with OP, but once learned, time is about the same.

Again, Never said OP wont clean. SOmetimes, its just easier and faster with a TM (you know its true!!). For a greasy pizza joint....I would rather not spend many many hours and millions of pads to try to clean it with. And Then, Go home and wash those nasty pads.

Thang I dont' spend much time washing pads, I have one washer that holds 3 loads and only do ONE load a day, put them in when i get home, put them in the truck in the morning, so I spent less than 5 minutes a day on pad washing.

If it'll make you happy....I clean my own carpet last night at 11pm with your machine. Because, I didnt wanna make alot of noise.

I hope you KNOW that I LOVE pulling your chain Thang, why? Because I get a great reaction...LOL

But I also want you to know, I would love to be of help if you get on a carpet the is not responding to OP well and help you get er done.

Edited by PadMan - 21/March/2007 at 4:34pm
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>