Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHO KNOWS THIS MACHINE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2007 at 2:57pm
Bane is a "superior" cleaning unit???...ARe you kiddin me?!! lol

FIrst off, Have you had a chance to compare it to any other units??..If you did, Im pretty sure that you wouldnt think that a Bane is a "Superior" unit.

Second, If youre only cleaning at 140psi then the carpet better be dry by the time you leave. LoL ...If you wanna clean at around 140psi then you might as well save yourself some money and get yourself a portable instead of a TM. I honestly dont know any guys with a TM that clean at 140 psi.

Lastly, For the temperature...have you done a Lie detecoter for ATW?? 140-180 is not really hot...BUt if you tested ATW...I doubt that it even get up to 180f.

BAne is Crap IMO.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
Sponsored Links

coos21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coos21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2007 at 12:40pm
Hey Blondie, I actually use Bane Clene and only have great things to say about my machine and the company in general. Bane Clene is used by almost all of my competitors in the area and a lot of times people ask if my equipment is Bane Clene because they do not want their carpets cleaned by another machine.

If you read any info from the big carpet manufacturers (Shaw, Mohawk, etc.) you will see they recommend a company who uses a PSI level of 140 and heat between 140-180 which Bane is both of those. I recover up to 95% of my water and the carpet is only damp for a few hours. Personally I am shocked people use other companies besides Bane.

I am not telling you to buy this or to not buy that, I am just saying Bane is well worth the extra money and many times I am cleaning up after these guys who are not using superior cleaning units.

Just one man's opinion...
fibro View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fibro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2007 at 11:31pm
They run about 180 degrees so they do heat but not as much as a normal truck mount. If you are truly considering one these they go for about $13000 new and you will get support from Bane that way. I have never used one or seen them in action they are however a very succesful company but most people will tell you they are as John said a big portable.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2007 at 2:20pm
The pain of a Bane... Over priced large portable...
wheelerman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2007 at 12:40am
    I looked at these Machines years ago, great concept but was told because the Blower is turned by an electic motor the suction was weak. I also dont think they come with anything to heat the water with. Bane clean goes more on their chemicals alone to clean, and I was told that gets costly on really really soiled carpet.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2007 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by blondie blondie wrote:

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE MACHINES, GOOD OR NO
 GOOD

<FONT face=Arial size=2>In western N.C. Maxi Mount Bane Clene

says that right from the start...it's a bane
www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2007 at 9:37pm
Didn't you?

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2007 at 8:55pm
Jack you read the waste tank??
Just My opinion
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2007 at 8:34pm
Smile

Edited by nightrider - 17/November/2007 at 3:18pm
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2007 at 8:26pm
What is it?
Just My opinion
blondie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2007 at 8:18pm
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE MACHINES, GOOD OR NO
 GOOD

In western N.C.
Maxi Mount Bane Clene
less than 3000 hrs on Base 200 hours on every thing else
new hoses and fittings.
Requires no gasoline to operate, clean all day on one tank of water. about $6.00 in Chemicals
includes 150 ft 2 inch hose 150 ft 3/8 supply line
12 Bane curved floor tool
12 pmf stainless S bend floor tool
8 inch stair tool
4 inch upholstery tool
Mytee 2000 watt in line heater
Hydroforce type sprayer new style tank
2 gal SS Bane Sprayer
5 gal liguid detergent
$5995

Edited by blondie - 25/March/2007 at 8:38pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12