Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

noob question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2007 at 2:56am
That's not good advice DuckCountry..........That's like me telling you " Skate like Wayne Gretsky " & you'll be a great hockey player

If what you say holds water.....................then who did McDonalds copy, who did  " Wal - Mart " copy..............who did The Beatles copy

What works for one will be a disaster for another .

One more thing what does  " Top end restaurants get huge margins and sell limited quantities " mean

Nightrider
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2007 at 9:45am

You can check out these experts......Big smile

Amazing ad copy secrets -- 12 step formula for writing ad copy that SELLS >>

http://tinyurl.com/7zwnb 

How to write KILLER headlines >>

http://tinyurl.com/cuvc6 

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2007 at 2:08pm
JohnL..................you always post that dribble.................THAT'S JUNK .

HEADLINES..........may attract the reader to perhaps go on further to read another 1 sentense until they find out they're wasting their time.............................SUBSTANCE........................LIKE A NOVEL...............A MOVIE................A STORY................................YOU HAVE TO HAVE SUBSTANCE LOL

Tell you what JohnL....................give us all 3 " Killer Headlines " for carpet cleaning and prove your point.....or..... stop posting that junk Smokey

Nightrider
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2007 at 5:58pm
How do you know its junk? Might be junk to you. I'm replying to the post. It might not be junk to someone else.Big smile
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2007 at 1:34am
Then give us all 3 Killer Headlines and prove your point . Do you use it, did you buy it..............tell us more than posting a URL

All eyes are on you now.............................PUT UP.............OR................WELL/////YOU KNOW Big smile

Nightrider
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2007 at 11:48am
 You didnt read the letter did you nightrider..??
 How To info cost, It's not Free.

SAMPLE KILLER HEADLINES:

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2007 at 1:43pm
I'll get back to me original post.......................................JUNK................................JUST A SCAM............................INFO IS AGAING JUNK.....................NO SUBSTANCE..........................

You learn this amature stuff in Marketing 101 on the second day after orientation , this is stuff everyone should know just by reading the newspaper. 
                                              Nightrider

Edited by nightrider - 20/May/2007 at 1:52pm
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2007 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by DarthVac DarthVac wrote:

I just started my business here in West Texas.  And I am looking at marketing options.  I have come across this Joe Polish fella.  I would like to here anyones thoughts on him or any other marketing outfit.

This was the original post.. I'm responding to the post.. He asked for marketing stuff..

If you don't lke the info scroll by..

One mans junk is another mans treasure...
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2007 at 2:45pm
LOL
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2007 at 2:46pm
LOL  hahaha!!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2007 at 7:50pm
Really had you going there JohnL.............................I expected you to tell me to do like the birds and  " Flock Off " Argue

Nightrider
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2007 at 8:14pm
Yea yea, I'ts not that serious.  Clown
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2007 at 3:20am
J  U  N  K

Edited by nightrider - 21/May/2007 at 3:20am
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2007 at 9:04am

nightrider, get over it man..Nah, nah

OPINIONS VARY....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>