Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaning Tips and HOW-TO-SECTION
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

metal marks on tile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2007 at 1:05am
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

guaranteed delivery the same business day?

The STD Meter
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2007 at 12:13pm

notcleanaz.... your full of sheet man...

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2007 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by cleanaz cleanaz wrote:

Wow, you guys are real helpful.  I don't use a glide on my wand, just on the Rx-20.  I am very particular when I clean, therefore I like to do all the edging with the wand without a glide, it gets closer to the edge.  Then I clean with the Rx-20 that does have glides.  So, with that being said, once in a while due to my anal ways I will catch the edge of the tile with my wand.  No one out-cleans me, not even close.  I was just trying to help others who are as particular as I am, or those who aren't very careful. 

az
stay away from the edge...and get a edger...LOL

www.mr-steamer.com
cleanaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleanaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/June/2007 at 1:40am
You mean a metal edger?  Why?

Why am I full of sheet man?  Because I am good and I prove it?  No doubt there is always some one better, I admit that.  I came here to learn and share, not to get flamed for doing so.

By the way the last time I had to deal with metal marks on tile from MY wand was a long time ago. 

az
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/June/2007 at 10:02pm
Just kidding dude... I must of been full of sheet for posting that comment..
cleanaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleanaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2007 at 1:01am
No problem, probably took it a little too seriously.....
LArugcleaning View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LArugcleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/July/2010 at 9:28pm
Anyways what type of tile do you have? Removing scratches from tile have many procedures depend on the kind of tile.

Marble type tiles. The procedure of removing scratch different they begin with coarse-grit sandpaper.

shane_p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shane_p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/August/2010 at 5:06am
I have tried removing the scratches in our ceramic tiles using home remedies like small amount of toothpaste and vinegar. Any suggestions on how to remove it? I have heard on brass cleaner and melamine foams, is it effective?

AtlantaCarpetRepair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AtlantaCarpetRepair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2011 at 10:42am
Have you actually had good results the the Magic Eraser? 
Call me for all of your carpet repair needs in the Atlanta Area
http://www.creativecarpetrepair.com/carpet_repair_atlanta.php

404-550-5349
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/August/2011 at 9:34pm
I scratched a floor Rotovac 3601 left black marks on ceramic tile and yes you can scrub them out put some water down and I wet sanded a few spots off and I was outta there .She thought she was going to get some floors from me. Idea. Don't thinks so. Problems mostly arise from the custy who pays the minimal call charge. People love to try and get over on you. Nah, nah Not me ! Thats the bummer about the business . When a custy tries to rip you a new one.  Butt Shake
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/August/2011 at 12:03am
Triple 748.... That is so true about some crustomers.lol Why do they do that? What is wrong with'em?. Bipolars? Scizos? Or just plane nut jog scammers.
I wonder who the BEST cleaner in the World is? Do you know Mrs.Steamer? lol Laugh Roll hahaha! Bow
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12