Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Carpet Cleaning Startup Info

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/September/2007 at 10:25pm
when did they start serving chicken
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2007 at 12:26am
They serve a mutated version of chicken

The STD Meter
FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2007 at 6:02am
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

What happened to the chickens he used to own..

He had to make room for a phone and a computer.

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2007 at 6:07pm
That's why he hasn't been posting lately. The Chinese custys all paid him in chickens and his trailer is full of them

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2007 at 8:34pm
I think CS is worse than BS
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2007 at 10:03pm
So I guess STD is getting some kharma

The STD Meter
checkmate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checkmate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2007 at 10:19pm
Wecome to the board Dan.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/September/2007 at 8:12pm
Welcome here Dan.. What State are you from? Im from Wisconsin..

Depending on you finances.. And if your staying in for the long haul a TM would be best.. After going through 4 different portables and 2TM's in 21yrs.. A TM will save time.. labor.. chemicals.. and you will feel alot more confident pulling up with a FireBreathingCarpetCleaningMonster..

Good luck to you Dan..

safety1910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safety1910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2007 at 11:36pm
Thanks all for the comments....gonna try and find the best porty and use the rest of my money for marketing.......ugh.....BTW whats up with the dry cleaning methods....come on...cant believe customers fall for that crap....
Dan
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/October/2007 at 12:43am
Dan.. If your not booked most of the week a portable will have to do for you.. Its slower.. uses more chem.. takes longer to dry.. I used them for 15yrs.. Never again but thats just me...

If any porty guys tell you there getting 1hr dry times at 100' without a booster walk away.. Thats BS..

If you believe them claims do yourself a favor before you buy..

Go right to the facility and take a few different types of carpeting.. Take high level nylon friese and maybe Berber with designs..

Now hook up 100" without booster and run 500psi.. Do a couple clean strokes then do 1 dry stroke. (thats all i do with my TM.. 1 dry)..

Now squat down and skid your palm across the surface of the carpet.. Look at your hand... is it soak and wet.. yep!

Portables arent made for long hose runs without boosters.. You need mucho lift.. Hg's.. inches of mercury.. I had 3/3stage in one of my units.. Its not all that.. Especially at 100"..

Goodluck...

FriendlyHammer View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriendlyHammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/October/2007 at 2:04am
Good advice. Invest in boosters until you can get a TM. Boosters are cheap.
safety1910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safety1910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/October/2007 at 2:58pm
Just the type of advice I am looking for....sounds logical.....will never believe a salesman's claim until I see it for myself under field conditions. thanks again....
Dan
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2007 at 7:22pm
WHY NOT BUY A LOW END START UP TRUCK MOUNT? BE A LIL CHEAPER THAN A PORTABLE WITH ALL THEM HEATERS AND GADGETS HOOKED UP TO IT, I MEAN TO A CUSTOMER A TRUCK MOUNT IS A TRUCK MOUNT,ITS STILL BETTER THAN LUGGING IN A TRASHCAN ROBOT WITH ALL TYPES OF FLUX CAPACITOR TYPE sh*t HOOKED UP TO IT!!!SteeringButt ShakeBanana Dance
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2007 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by STEAMPRO STEAMPRO wrote:

WHY NOT BUY A LOW END START UP TRUCK MOUNT? BE A LIL CHEAPER THAN A PORTABLE WITH ALL THEM HEATERS AND GADGETS HOOKED UP TO IT, I MEAN TO A CUSTOMER A TRUCK MOUNT IS A TRUCK MOUNT,ITS STILL BETTER THAN LUGGING IN A TRASHCAN ROBOT WITH ALL TYPES OF FLUX CAPACITOR TYPE sh*t HOOKED UP TO IT!!!SteeringButt ShakeBanana Dance
Shocked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123