Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Illegal Dumping of Truck Mount Dirty Water

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2007 at 1:42pm
i was wondering this also.. i was planning on dumping anywhere i feel like?LOLbut i like the car wash idea! you could even spray the van down while your dumping, keep your van clean while you dump, and also keep the car wash guy off your nutts!Clap
Sponsored Links

DocSkyHawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DocSkyHawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2007 at 10:56pm

Car wash is always an option.  Most are willing to allow you to dump there as long as you take the time to keep lint out of their drains.  Others take a little more "convincing". $$$

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2007 at 11:07pm
Lint How old is your tm to be dumping lint No filters or basket
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2007 at 12:56am
Maybe he likes to go filterless

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2007 at 7:47am
keep the overhead down
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2007 at 9:39am
Keep the suction up

The STD Meter
DocSkyHawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DocSkyHawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2007 at 9:34pm

Just stating why a lot of car washes don't like it when you dump there without their permission.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2007 at 11:29am
especially if you are dumping s**t
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2007 at 12:21pm
I had one guy ask me what i was doing.. You have to go when the owners not there or if he is get permission and buy some wash tokens from him..
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2007 at 12:49pm
In other words...........stiff the guy until you get caught.  Remember he is in the same business as you..............."To Show a Profit".........the first three letters of Profit is.  "PRO" think about that.........the next time your on the take.Disapprove
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2007 at 1:28pm

on the take.. what are we taking..? If the owners not in.. You will dump wont you Adwa..

CCandmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCandmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2007 at 3:06pm
    I've got a couple of car wash places where I dump waste water. I give one owner a good price on cleaning carpets in his home and the other guy gets a good price for carpets in his rental apt.
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2007 at 4:06pm
dump at a 25cent car wash, spray your ride while your unloadingCool
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2007 at 9:25pm
25 cent car wash? Where the hell do you find one of those? The ones here are all $2.00 to start

The STD Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>