Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

The new era - Education - Which is best?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 1:50pm

Are you refering to the Dri-Eaz school?..All they use is the Dri-Eaz equipment and I am one not to agree with that......I know they should have other equipment in here but thats where we come is....We tell evryone about the Thermastor and Dry Air equipment........

I am truly sorry about if you had an issue before dealing with us. But Im sure if there is another time that we get to use you , you will see that things have changed...Maybe it was somthing how it was dealt with but I can give you a personal GUARANTEE that it wont happen again. I am the only one that deals with CDTI's rental and large loss division....

Well...Hope to hear back!

Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 2:05pm

We Dry is young and aggressive, probably the way most of us were at his age.  He admits he has much still to learn and is human and has made errors a few times as we all have.

Now he has been trained by the best and up to date with what this changing industry is demanding. He travels across North America extensively seeing first hand what goes on in the trenches.  He is willing to share his knowledge and is backed up by truck loads of equipment that can offer him, you, and I a comfortable return and keep us looking good with stock on  demand.

Try and separate the politics and I am sure his mode will not fit all but he does have much to offer. Matt has his finger and mind on the pulse of this industry.  This is the type of person I would rather have as a business associate than an enemy.

Talk to him about any grievances you may have, he is very approachable and like I said he may not fit your mode but I say the best of luck to him.     

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 10:20pm

Well put Ted.

Matt is out there making his mark.

Hugh Sinclair seems to be on the rebound in Toronto, just got a flyer from him regarding equipment rental. But his Hugh available 24/7??

Matt I wish you all the luck you need. I would keep your division as separate as possible from the other companies in your family. Trust takes some time.

Just keep your business clean and offer good service and you can't miss.

I'll speak to you next week if I have a chance.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/June/2004 at 9:00am

I appreciate all the hipe about the availability of drying equipment.  I applaude the people who specialize in this field even Munters or do they not exist anymore?  I think one should not forget the supplier who tries to assist  you with of all your other problems.  There is no one magical cure for everything so lets not put all our eggs in one basket.  Lets not fall for the old wives tale that the new broom always sweeps cleaner and forget the people who got us where we are, and hopefully will still be around to get us where we are going.Guitar

Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123