Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

The new era - Education - Which is best?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/May/2004 at 10:21am
Mr. Lozecki:  I have a questiion for you.  You misled this board, were less than truthful and you showed very poor judgement.  Is this part of the echics you and your company practice.  Is this the type of ethics taught in your classes?  Regarding your answer, nobody knows what to believe or what to really expect.  You have done your reputatiion the world of good with this stunt.  I can only wish you continues success in the way you do business and treat fellow restorers.  Belittleing another school takes the cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/May/2004 at 10:27am
I have not belitteled NO ONE..What dont you understand about that!
BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/May/2004 at 7:51pm
We Dry:  I don't think he's talking about you belittleing.  I think its the other character you created "Mould Dog". 
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/May/2004 at 9:10pm
Whatever you say BigRed!!..
Brian Strawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Strawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/May/2004 at 10:59pm
Sammy Boldens school is iicrc certified Chucks is not
Stephanie Beattie's School  being shut down is not true.

I have been to just about every school she has taught in barrie and was at
the school today. She is not shut down.

CDT school is a Canadian Dri-Eaz Taught by Dri-Eaz instructors.

All above are true facts.
Brian Strawn
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/May/2004 at 11:02pm

Mr. Mould Dog, you listen to far too many rumours.

To say such a thing without substantial proof is very slanderous.

Matt, rather than congratulate Mould Dog, you should have come to Steph's defense.

I know it seems that you are under attack and defending Stephanie isn't high on the list of priorities, however lets put first things first.

I have recently had my first dealings with Matt here in Toronto.

Delivered the goods, offered the services of a guy with scissors truck to seal a deck roof for a fire job I had, didn't ask for a cent!

NOW THAT WAS SERVICE, 6 air scrubbers delivered same night and with a smile. I'd recommend Matt anyday. I also have a good idea of what he wants in the long run, I believe that he is trying to help and is pretty well needed as a supplier and a school. Thanks Matt, for making my life easier.

As for you Mould Dog you owe Stephanie an apology.

Lee Senter

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 9:06am

Hey Lee.....

Hows it going? Hows the new project goging?

Lee.....About the school thing.. I agree but I dont really want to get involved with all these rumors with schools and things like that. I do not have a problem with competition...I have dealt with you and you know the way I am. Im a straight shooter and would never try to take a job out from under you. Am I correct or not Lee?....

Lee...Give me a shout you have my number!

Talk to ya soon

BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 9:24am

We Dry:  I don't kow Lee.  He souns sincere about what he's saying.  Thats one person.  Lee has a good story about you.  I am not about to get into details of when or where you have back doored me or some of my competition that I deal with.  I think what Lee needs to know is that if his client is a property manager or someone that you can do some serious business with you will take notes and market them in the future.  Thats why we don't use you.  I can say that clients we have dealt with in the past two years have called us back for service and somehow had your information on file with names and phone numbers relating to the the job we performed for them.  How does that happen??

Lee i'm glad you had a good experience.  i don't know what exactly your service provides but for your sake sleep with one eye open.  I hope these guys are turning over a new leaf but in my opinion there not.

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 9:29am

Your know what BIG RED....If you spent as much time on your business as you do on knocking me down then you might actually get somewhere.....

I dont really care what you think because to be truthfull...Its not worth my time..

I think I know who you are and if its who I think you are then your name says it all!

Not going any further!

BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 10:01am
Originally posted by We Dry We Dry wrote:

Your know what BIG RED....If you spent as much time on your business as you do on knocking me down then you might actually get somewhere.....

I dont really care what you think because to be truthfull...Its not worth my time..

I think I know who you are and if its who I think you are then your name says it all!

Not going any further!

We Dry:  Its not about knocking you.  Its about getting some truth to some of the dialogue I have seen posted in these posts.  We can go on forever with this.  You made it obvious by not anwering Doug's question about the competition and conflict of interest thing.  I am probably one of many who think this way.  Like i have said before its your bed and you have to sleep in it.  I don't think you know who I am.  If you do, I don't really care.  I will be using this post for intelegent coversation and really won't comment in a negative fashion unless I see someone is misinformed.

Be good!

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 10:31am

Hey....Its your oponion....We all have our own....

Talk is better than no talk.. If you wernt talking about me then I would think somthing is wrong.. Weather its good or bad........Its free marketing!

Clean&dry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clean&dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 11:05am

We Dry:  I do not want to keep this debate going but you have had this coming for a while.  There is never any winners in these battles but many people know of whats going on here.  Some are more vocal than othersClap

Clean & Dry

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 11:17am
I know....Its fun to hear whats being said though?
Clean&dry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clean&dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/June/2004 at 12:24pm

We Dry: I think you may have misunderstood me.  I have to come to the defense o fBidgred.  I have also had a problem with your services a couple of years back but I may need you in the future and probably would use you again.  I will have to be a little smarter about it.  As far as the school goes...  I have been to DCR in barrie for the ASD and thought it was excellent.  I would think your school would be at least equal if its a Drieaz school.

Do they use any other equipment other than Drieaz??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>