Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Want a piece of that carpet business

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want a piece of that carpet business
    Posted: 29/October/2007 at 6:02pm
I am an owner of a small business specializing in recoating and refinishing hardwood floors. The system is dust free and very environmentally friendly when it comes to the finish being used. I have to say business has been very good for me since I first started two years ago.  Large percentage of by business is residential and most homes will have carpets in bedrooms and in the basement I realized I am missing on a great opportinity to make extra profit here.  I already have vacuums and buffers 15" low boy.  I would like to stay with an enviro carpet cleaner and be able to use the equipment I owned now.  Any suggestions?
Mr.Bonami
Sponsored Links

STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2007 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Bonami Bonami wrote:

I am an owner of a small business specializing in recoating and refinishing hardwood floors. The system is dust free and very environmentally friendly when it comes to the finish being used. I have to say business has been very good for me since I first started two years ago.  Large percentage of by business is residential and most homes will have carpets in bedrooms and in the basement I realized I am missing on a great opportinity to make extra profit here.  I already have vacuums and buffers 15" low boy.  I would like to stay with an enviro carpet cleaner and be able to use the equipment I owned now.  Any suggestions?
  i suggest you man up and quit being such an ''environmentally safe'' pansy!
Bonami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2007 at 2:42pm
Sorry I though this was a Canadian site,.
Mr.Bonami
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2007 at 3:19pm
It isn't?

The STD Meter
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2007 at 3:50pm
Ignore Holepro

I checked out your website and was impressed with the system that you use, I have restored wood floors the traditional way several times and understand the problem dust creates. That being said I would have equipement for wood floors and not integrate it with carpets. You might want to talk to Padman as he has a great system that I think would conform to your business   
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2007 at 7:54pm
Thumbs Down
nscrcr8z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nscrcr8z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/October/2007 at 1:44am
steampro must be out of booze again...
go back to AA
scott
brewscrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewscrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/November/2007 at 11:00pm

yeeeaahhh!!!!
brewscrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewscrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/November/2007 at 11:12pm
Whoa,
     Bonamai,  You thought this was a Canadian site?  I'm very new here and I thought this was a carpet cleaning site, so if it isn't just let me know.   I think we should all be able to help each other out, but the fact that you're gonna attack Americans for speaking their mind is a little messed up.  By the way whats your best advertisement (other than "word of mouth")

yeeeaahhh!!!!
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2007 at 5:06pm
Canadian Flag
 Post Reply Post Reply