Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Business Plan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2008 at 12:57pm
Ken you said it yourself...I live in a 1.1 million dollar home....I can afford to subsidize my customers..LOL

I listen when you said buy oil and gold...did you?

www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2008 at 1:11pm
Mr. Steamer aka Gold finger or is that go figure
Just My opinion
.Ken Harris View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2008 at 1:14pm
Steamer you wouldn't know your head from your ass.

I finally will reveal how you got your house. and I will do it in two words.

GROW OP

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2008 at 4:18pm
Wow Steamer sounds like you are confused??
Just My opinion
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2008 at 4:22pm
Nothing new there Doug.
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2008 at 4:48pm
You've started your crap again Kenny!
www.mr-steamer.com
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2008 at 5:46pm
What a great way to start the NewYear....Argue  Head Crack
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2008 at 5:49pm
I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm sorry guys but chuck has to be taught a lesson

Edited by .Ken Harris - 03/January/2008 at 6:07pm
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2008 at 6:02pm
Hopefully someone will rake the leaves and burn them
Ken if you are going to start with this f**kin bull*hit then move it to the god dam glide section where it belongs.
Just My opinion
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2008 at 6:05pm
doug it took me a while but didn't I set things right with you?? I'm not a walmart exchanges don't happen in seconds.

Try getting a refund from Bell Canada and you'll see that I was quick.
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2008 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by .Ken Harris .Ken Harris wrote:

I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm sorry guys but chuck has to be taught a lession

Learn to spell moron
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2008 at 6:06pm
cmon lesson is a type O the I and O are together, but stupid people like you need everything spelt out for them
Zz_005_zZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zz_005_zZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2008 at 6:10pm
hmm, well someone has been kind enough to give me a little something I was looking for. Fact of the matter is that I know how to start a business, and will start this business. I know the market, and have a great start... never before have I (bombed) out in anything I have ever done, nor will it happen now... I have too much ambition, and way too much knowledge. However I do appreciate the criticism. Nice for a little laugh.
Once again I appreciate the help, but none of you are my competition, and therefor I will subside from my own criticism. Have a good day though.
on a side note... (learn how to spell... hahaha)... couldn't resist
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2008 at 6:36pm
No, INTELLIGENT individuals like myself judge sharecroppers like yourself by how eloquently they articulate their thoughts. 

Consider this the edification you need and encouragement to go back to school and take advantage of an institution of higher or lower learning. 

Be sure to study your LESSON this time. 

Edited by duckcountry - 03/January/2008 at 6:38pm
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>