Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hello all....Looking for a little help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 7:53pm
I tell you what,
I have been on a ton of forums some good some not so good. This one is bar far the worst.
So have a good life.
And enjoy pulling your pud up there in canada this winter, While I am chasing pu**y down here in 80 degree Florida.
You Canadian piece of sh*t!

Edited by jiga - 18/January/2008 at 10:53pm
Sponsored Links

Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 7:59pm
Hey dumbass!

Maybe you should check out one of your Yankee boards or better yet support your local economy!
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 8:12pm
Listen man...best thing to do....  spray the soap down on the carpet first, use a scrub brush to agitate it.  only put fresh hot water in your bisell or what ever it's called and just rinse the carpet out...for every one wet past you make ,do 5 dry passes.

That comes from a Canadian a**hole thank you very much!
www.mr-steamer.com
jiga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

Listen man...best thing to do....  spray the soap down on the carpet first, use a scrub brush to agitate it.  only put fresh hot water in your bisell or what ever it's called and just rinse the carpet out...for every one wet past you make ,do 5 dry passes.

That comes from a Canadian a**hole thank you very much!

Hey thanks for your response.
I did get the problem taken care of.
And that statement was not directed to you or Canadians in general, But just me typing while I was fuming at the lack of respect from another.
These forums are designed for us all to help one another not ridicule each other.
Thanks again
JEFF
EDIT:
I did just now realize that this is not a US board but an Canadian board. So for those who I might have offended by my statement above, I am sorry.
I just came here for a little help, And ended up getting a little pissed off at a board member here and said some thing that may have offended people I did not mean to offend.
Good luck to you all with your CC businesses up there in the great white north.
JEFF

Edited by jiga - 18/January/2008 at 10:52pm
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 10:29pm
You got the problem solved in less than two hours but spent one week cleaning a trailer carpet with a bissel and couldn't figure out that you caused the problem?

And you install and restore hardwood for a living?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
jiga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2008 at 10:47pm
Dude this is not only my last post on this board, But also the last time logging in. So do not waste your time responding. I have no idea what your problem is and I feel bad for anyone who might have to live with you.
Yes I install/sand/finish/and refinish hardwood floors for a living.
What that has to do with cleaning a carpet I have no idea where you are going with that.
I have been in business for 10 years and I can proudly say I have never had one call back. Nor do I need to advertise. All word of mouth.
So do not question my work which I can promise you is as good as it gets, because I had an issue cleaning a carpet.
And do yourself a favor, Get out of your moms basement and get some air. It will do you some good.
Its jackoffs like you that give our brothers up north a bad name.

Edited by jiga - 18/January/2008 at 11:13pm
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/January/2008 at 7:30am
Somebody got their panties in a knot.
Bevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2008 at 5:06pm

Hammy,

Man its a good thing you dont live in Texas, with an attitude like that you might have a ruff time from day to day!! I just joined this forum but will never post here again...This forum will never reach full potential with people like you as members!!

Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2008 at 9:48pm
Jiga is that you?? LOL
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/February/2008 at 1:04am
Must beShocked

The STD Meter
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/February/2008 at 1:23pm
Some ppl just don't have a sense of humor.. This is one of the Greatest BB around..lol..Party%20Ganja
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/February/2008 at 10:29pm
Very relaxedBig%20smile

The STD Meter
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/February/2008 at 10:52pm
I guess he was looking for the Shell answer man.  We be the HELL answer men.  He needs to go ask Martha Stewart like every do-it-yourself bonehead.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/February/2008 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Bevo Bevo wrote:

Hammy,

Man its a good thing you dont live in Texas, with an attitude like that you might have a ruff time from day to day!! I just joined this forum but will never post here again...This forum will never reach full potential with people like you as members!!

Man.. You gave up already.. Oh well.. life goes on..Eating%20Snacks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>