Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

is it normal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Searsguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is it normal
    Posted: 06/February/2008 at 1:53pm
hey guys
been reading alot of things around here and very informative stuff.  was wondering when you go to a house that has alot of black filtration along all the walls what do you do?  i know sometimes it comes out but if you get to close to the wall you damage the baseboards.  do you get on your hands and knees to clean it,,, or is there a good chem which will take this out?

i have tried filter out but that just ends up foaming and i lose vacuum power

or do you simply tell the custy IT WONT ALL COME OUT

just wondering anyone else have any tricks of the trade to tell eachother which would help in the long run?
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2008 at 2:26pm
A good fsr and some agitation will usually lighten it. Charge extra. It's labour intenseBig%20smile

The STD Meter
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2008 at 3:09pm
If it's a light color carpet forget it, it might lighten a bit, otherwise I agree with Cmaster.
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2008 at 3:37pm
check to see how tight the carpet is. if possible restretch it out you usually only need a inch or so. forget the scrubbing and all tha manual bs and just get rid of it once and for all.
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2008 at 4:50pm
but then it comes back again....

just push your wand hard up to the baseboard it'll push the black up underneath...lol
www.mr-steamer.com
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2008 at 4:55pm
Cut and paste!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2008 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Hammy Hammy wrote:

Cut tufts out of the middle of the room and paste them along the edge!

I fixed it for youLOL

The STD Meter
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2008 at 5:42pm
See; there is nothing we can't figure out!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2008 at 9:17pm
spray paint
Just My opinion
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2008 at 9:18pm
Was that part of the color repair course??
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2008 at 9:40pm
Just had a light colored nylon with filtration around the heat vents.. Removed the vents and mixed Enz-All/CitraZyme.. Aggitated with my tennis shoe and blasted with high heat.. All gone baby......Party%20BananaCalled her the next day and it didn't come back..Big%20smile
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2008 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

Just had a light colored nylon with filtration around the heat vents.. Removed the vents and mixed Enz-All/CitraZyme.. Aggitated with my tennis shoe and blasted with high heat.. All gone baby......Party%20BananaCalled her the next day and it didn't come back..Big%20smile
it won't come back the next day...but it will come back eventually.  it's a natural for air to move
www.mr-steamer.com
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2008 at 9:54pm
True.. Then She will call me again for another $250.. LOL
CCandmore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCandmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2008 at 10:54pm
I've had success with filtration lines with a prespray of Traffic Slam and Citrusolve.  Sometimes they won't come out all the way, but they look alot better.  Either way it takes a lot of extra agitation and they're a real pia. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>