Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP PadMan Challenger for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2004 at 10:54pm

Ok padman I'll take you up on that.... when your OP burns gas and has a couple of Heat exchangers with a few hundred feet of hose...

I look at it this way once you get a truckmount.... all you need is gas and some water...

once you get an OP machine you still need pads that cost 1/3rd of the machine itself in this case 1/2.... what about the pre-spray... what about the Vacuum... the attachment are more than the cost of the machine....

oppp I forgot a stair tool... and upholstery kit...oh yeah I need pads for those too... and chemical to do furniture... I still need a van to look professional and carry all this crap around...

yo I'm busy and running out of pads.... I need to order more and more..

I forgot to do the laundry... I'll have to do it or I'll run out of pads..

For something that looks so simple it really isn't that cheap

www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2004 at 10:59pm
But Mr. Steamer, John could not afford to live in the big house he lives in, and have a BIG pot to piss in if you stopped buying all those pads. lol
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2004 at 11:07pm

I'm sure John hasn't put his eggs in one basket..... he most likely has other investments.....

my point is the OP isn't as cheap to operate as it looks... hench the reason for charging higher prices...

www.mr-steamer.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2004 at 11:38pm

MR. Steamer, John does have some GOLD COINS stashed  away somewhere....................

But like he has said several times before, most of his savings are invested in his Pad Machine/Pad selling/chemical manufacturing business.

Pad cleaning is only an expensive ongoing expense if you over pay for his equipment when you first get into the business, and then over pay for the pads and chemicals once you are in it. I will soon be able to help cleaners on both those scores.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 1:00am

Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

1500 and you still have to buy the pads.... another 850 or so...plus chemical.....

Equals 38 cents per sq. ft.
Just ask Diva.

Infact I miss Diva.

I will give a Christmas present to whoever entices her back into the ring. This is a lady who can swim with the sharks.

Now there's a challenge for everyone.

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 1:44am
Ted: She is most likely out there making .38/sq ft and is making too much money now since getting her latest machine to spend much time here in this ocean. However, this shark wishes that she would stop by every now and then and let us know what is happening.
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 1:49am

SHARK???

You are a Flounder!

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 2:00am

If you say so Chuck. What does that make you? Minnow?LOL

SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 2:17am

No 'minnows' in saltwater!

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 5:18am
Kenny will HELP you give up your money, not neccessarily DELIVER anything to you for it.   FACT.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2004 at 2:45pm

The illustrated Turboteck:

Testing procedures ?

Shipping plans?

Financial base ?

Growth plan?

Distributer network ?

Gorilla marketing proposal ?

Edited by Harry
Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 12:05pm
Somebody needs to get into Teds and buy that Challenger machine, it will be a great way to get started into OP'ing, so  get your wallet and go purchase that baby...
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/December/2004 at 12:25pm

I'm waiting for the AssPex!

NOT!

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 7:13pm

IT is imaginary as most of Kens products are Dennis, unless someone else thought it up for him, he wouldn't have a clue.

He is the master marketer ya know.....LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>