Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

100% Pure Organic Bonnet Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pureorganic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 100% Pure Organic Bonnet Cleaning
    Posted: 13/May/2008 at 6:16pm
Hey there im new too this site. its my first post. My name is Jared and I own a 100% pure organic carpet cleaning company. which in my opinion is VERY hard to find a true 100% pure organic carpet cleaner that uses absolute no chemicals, detergents, or shampoos. If they do they use so called green cleaners which still leave heavy residues and have surfactants in them that leave residues. I make my solution my self in a laboratory in my garage. it has a ph of 5.2 which is slightly acidic leaving NO residue and requiring no acid rince. it is made of aged sea plants which has BILLIONs of secreted enzymes which are in a catalyst state until it is sprayed on the carpet. then those natural enzymes are activated once it hits your carpet and its literally a buffet for all of the enzymes as they digest every dirt oil and grime that is in the carpet! not only that but these enzymes stay in this active coma state for up to 6 months so when any more dirt oil or grime is reintroduced to the carpet the enzymes awake from there coma state and feast on the dirts and oils. it is trully a new innovative and revolutionary product.... It is beyond the seal of green cleaning or your avearge green cleaners... its is made from completely 100% living organic components.... before you start bashing on the organic... just check out my website... its not all the way up.. but its enough to read about and inform you. www.pureorganiccleaning.com
Pure Organic Cleaning
www.pureorganiccleaning.com
Sponsored Links

bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2008 at 3:28am
Can you use it for HWE?

FreshAire View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshAire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2008 at 7:09am
quick question pureorganic... you say "it is made of aged sea plants which has BILLIONs of secreted enzymes which are in a catalyst state"

definition of a catalyst is something that change the rate of a chemical reaction whilst remaining unchanged itself, so what are you meaning by that?

also I've already asked you on another post how you claim there to be NO residue, yet you also say quote "but these enzymes stay in this active coma state for up to 6 months so when any more dirt oil or grime is reintroduced to the carpet the enzymes awake from there coma state and feast on the dirts and oils"

dunno about you but that implies residues to me??
pureorganic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pureorganic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2008 at 11:49am
A catalyst is a substance that accelerates a chemical reaction without
being changed by the reaction. Different substances catalyze different
reactions. Just with the soulution it is not activated or reacted with until
the natural enzymes come into contact with the dirts oils mold grime bacteria
in your carpet. as for the residue, it doesnt leave any stick residue or residue.
as for the natural properties of my solution were it comes from it has natural antibiotic
properties. it forms more of a antibiotic coat on your carpet. call it residue call it what
you will. and for the guy above you with the HWE question. you can but its intended
to be used as a left in cleaner (bonnet/dry method) though some carpet cleaners
that use it from me do use it for that.
Pure Organic Cleaning
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2008 at 12:09pm
Is there scientific evidence to back these claims?Big%20smile

The STD Meter
FreshAire View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshAire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2008 at 12:32pm
ok, assuming all you're saying is true and correct (though I'd argue you don't quite have your finger on the term of "catalyst", is it "catatonic" you are meaning?), once these enzymes have digested the "dirts and oils", what happens to their waste products? As with all digestive processes, some form of excreta is to be expected; what excretions are there and where do they end up? And how well will this product work for a wool carpet?
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2008 at 12:49pm
Franco.....are you related to Shawn Forsythe?Shocked

The STD Meter
FreshAire View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshAire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2008 at 1:00pm
Pardon my ignorance but; who...?
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2008 at 1:46pm
Shawn works for Central California Cleaning Supply. He is a walking encyclopedia. If you have a technical question, he's the guy to ask. Sometimes his explanations are so technical that you have to ask him to put it in real words. You have a similar writing style. It was a compliment, not an insult(sorry if it sounded like that)Big%20smile

He is also one of the moderators on Mikeys Board.

Edited by cmaster - 19/May/2008 at 2:11pm

The STD Meter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pureorganic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2008 at 6:13pm
no im quite aware about what im saying... why do you think a bonnet is required at the end? if it digested it completely you would just spray it on and be done. but im done explaining. im not here for interrogation. keep using your chemicals and detergents and shampoos. as the cleaning suppliers are laughing the whole time to the bank cuz they know that all they make that stuff out of his the cheapest crap the can find, that does the job initially but the carpets are filthy in a week and you need your nasty freakin acid rinses. If your such a scientist mr. i took one chemistry class at college and now you think your a rocket scientist, go and invent your own organic cleaner and quit asking me your wannabe bill nye science guy questions.
Pure Organic Cleaning
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2008 at 6:51pm

Wow. You sure got pissy rather quickly. I guess we're not just a bunch of dumb carpet cleanersShocked

The STD Meter
bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2008 at 12:23am
Pureorganic, if I use it again with HWE, and use it as an emulsifier I will be leaving some in the carpet wouldn't this work the same?  I guess I should of asked if it can even be used as an emulsifier, do to the fact it is an enzyme, and with an emulsifier you have no dwell time.  Other question is can the product (enzymes) handle the temp of the water, or what is the working temp I would need to say with in?

FreshAire View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreshAire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2008 at 1:38am
gee, he did get pissy rather quickly, didn't he and no, I'm not a walking encyclopedia like your guy cmaster, but thanx for the compliment!Smile

I just like to know what I am using and have caught out charlatans in the past with a very basic knowledge; I did do organic chemistry like 29 years ago but forgotten so much in the meantime it's almost criminal. However have retained enough brain cells to be able to ask valid questions and I didn't think the questions I was putting to pureorganic were that technical, did you?

and by the way Mr Pureorganic, dunno what stuff you'd be using but my carpets do not re-soil within a week, in fact it was two years since I cleaned them last and just did them last week, mainly to make sure one of my machines was working properly after a repair... proper vacuuming and spot cleaning meant they still looked pretty good and it didn't take aged kelp to do that Shocked

Give us some real evidence and you might even win a customer or two or even all of us if it is that good, but without that, why the hell should we trust the word of a guy no-one's ever heard of or even met before, just on your say-so??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pureorganic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2008 at 1:52am
i dont care what you say. most all products out there are alkaline and resoils way to fast. i dont need to give you any of my cliental to show you that Its reals. I could seriously careless. Im not here to prove anything. I stated what I have. Its out on the table for you to believe it or not i could seriously careless. You can go to my site to order some and get more info and thats, that. have a good one. Peace.
P.s. for the HWE guy. its more sufficient for a walk behind extractor (warm water) nothing above 118 degrees. the enzymes will die off at any higher tempature. these are natural enzymes!!! not chemical based.
Pure Organic Cleaning
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>