Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hello!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bheron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello!
    Posted: 28/January/2009 at 8:59pm
Hello all,

I'm new here and I'll clarify up front that I'm not a carpet cleaning professional Big%20smile.  I hope that doesn't disqualify me from this forum (if it does, please let me know and I'll leave you all alone).

Anyway, we're getting new carpet installed in a few days and I wanted to find out the best carpet cleaning machine for regular consumer use.  I figured I'd come to the pros! 

Not sure where to start other than what I've seen in Sears. My wife is obsessed with cleaning our carpets today with our little bissel upright cleaner. It seems to pull up alot of dirt!  We have a pretty large house so I thought with new carpet I should do it right.  Also looking for a good vacuum cleaner.

Anyway, if anyone can point us in the right direction, that would be appreciated.  If not, sorry to bother everyone - seems like a nice forum you have here!

Bryan
Sponsored Links

bennorman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bennorman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/January/2009 at 12:35am
Hi Bryan,

I too am a newbie in this forum... I am lot exited about this forum. I hope i will learn many things from here..
bheron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bheron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/February/2009 at 5:17pm
The silence tells me all!  Thanks anyway!!
sandiegocarpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiegocarpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2009 at 11:40am
Hi everybody!Smile

My name is Ray and I am new on this forum, so just came here to say hello and introduce myself.

I am the owner of a new web site, San Diego Carpet Cleaning which is related to carpet cleaning services and carpet cleaning equipment.

On this web site, I hope to learn new and interesting information regarding the cleanliness of carpets and the developments in carpet cleaning equipment so that I could update my readers on San Diego Carpet Cleaning as well.

See u soon,
Ray.Clap

Edited by sandiegocarpets - 05/February/2009 at 11:44am
Professional carpet cleaning in San Diego, CA on http://www.sandiegocarpetcleaningca.com/
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2009 at 4:08pm
Hello to all of ya! Big%20smile 

Post some questions and/or do searches on what your interests are..

SmileTongueWinkCryBig%20smileLOLDeadEmbarrassedConfused                      ClapAngryOuchStarShockedSleepyUnhappyApproveCool

Post Reply Post Reply