Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Pricelist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M_MONAHAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2009 at 1:18pm
Guys Thank you so much.  There is alot of good things that were said Thank you nightrider and others.  I am changing all pricing method around today and putting all the promotions together.  It is competative market but I think my services are second to none for the price I am going to offer.  I don't need to be the cheapest and will not be the highest like some of these people but going to be giving plenty "banf for there buck" as NR said.  thanks guys.
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2009 at 1:55pm
Just don't advertise rates.  You lose potential business doing that.  If you run specials make them discount percentages ( 20% off ) for one week only.  You create a sense of urgency in a call for action.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2009 at 5:51pm
I usually advertise specials this way ( I do this because I don't want the customer to miss the special date and pick up on a competitor special offer )

SPECIAL.....Call now , clean now... 25% off  carpet cleaning PLUS  FREE 25 point home inspection  25 % off any 3 rooms painted & 25% discount at 3 restaurants.

SPECIAL..... Call now Book for a later date .....15% off carpet cleaning only.....15% of of any 3 room painting & 15 % off at 1 restaurant ( customer choice )

Nightrider
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2009 at 9:14pm
NR is smart man.
Age is a great teacher.
Learn from your elders or when they die so does the knowledge they posses.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12