Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Avenger 210 Operating Manual

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
brianmullan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianmullan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/March/2009 at 1:30am
Hello John
Thank you for your reply. I do not know how to upload photographs yet. I have them in my pictures but do not know how to export to kleenkuip. Can you help?

John I see that you are an experienced Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner. I need advice from a man with your knowledge. The guy whom I bought the Truckmount told me not to put cleaning solution through it as it might damage the pump. He told me that plenty of prespotter and hot water only would do a good job. What do you think?

Brian
brianmullan
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2009 at 5:13pm
Big%20smileHello Brian.. Post some pics and all of us can help you better.. Big%20smile

Smile Tongue Wink Cry Big%20smile LOL Confused Embarrassed Dead 
Clap Angry Ouch Sleepy Shocked Star Unhappy Approve Cool
brianmullan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote brianmullan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2009 at 3:56pm
Clap Hello Everyone - I am a wee Irishman in need of help. I just bought an Avenger 210 Truckmount on ebay. I picked her up in England and brought her back home to Northern Ireland today. I am delighted with my purchase, but I am also nervous. The guy whom I bought it off gave me a quick run through and he supplied a manual, which did not have any pictures of the machine which points out which buttons do what. I read that if the pump runs dry it will be wrecked. I have not tried to start the machine up yet. I would really appreciate anyones help.
brianmullan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12