Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

acid rinses

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2004 at 10:51pm

If I clean as mentioned above using water only (acid rinse) Hydroforce for prespray I do not need the 5 gallon Chemical container unless heavy soiling then I would switch the Cleanco Challenger lever from off to chemical right .

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2004 at 11:00pm

Originally posted by Superglide Ken Superglide Ken wrote:

Fresh water rinse means no detergent in the water you rinse the capet with, meaning no 90, or anything . All deturgentency is in the preconditioner you put down BEFORE you put your wand into action. The rinse water is what comes from your wand. With some people the rinse water is both the wash water and the rinse water cause they do not precondition.
this is the HIDE you all are talking about...when you put soap in the water it HIDES everything..

what I use isn't hide it's pre-conditioner... thanks SG for clearing that up

Edited by MR. STEAMER
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2004 at 11:07pm
Mr. Steamer:  I think Ted sells PREHIDE. It hides the spots before extraction.  NO rinse necessary.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2004 at 11:09pm
when I clean women throw panties at my feet...FACT
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2004 at 11:11pm
Mr. Steamer:  Thats because of the HIDE:  You can clean anything synthetic.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2004 at 11:12pm
 punked by doug... whats the world coming to
surroundings View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surroundings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/September/2004 at 2:32am
Originally posted by 77748 77748 wrote:

... all my chemicals would be used such as enzal, formula 90, energiser, nuetralizer and deoderizer would be mixed with water in thehydroforce.

Please... NOT at the same time!

-Allen
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/September/2004 at 7:45am

77748:  How many  hydroforce  jugs do you carry with you?  That is a motherload of spraying.Guitar

Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/September/2004 at 9:51am
LOL!
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/September/2004 at 10:32am

Ok ! I can pretreat the carpet using a coca cola syrup container carbonated  so I do not need the hydroforce this what I use on Bonnet cleaning then acid rinse then with just water no chemical injection

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/September/2004 at 10:40am
77748:  Man I am confused?  But if your system of doing thinks is working  for you stay with it and experiement.  Every one has their own way of doing things.  Good luck.Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/September/2004 at 1:49pm
77748: No, the rinse water is where you meter in your acid rinse when you need it. This conversation is starting to resemble that old 'Whos on second ?" joke I love so much! lol
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/September/2004 at 2:10pm
Ken:  Maybe a picture would help. A picture is worth as thousand words. Maybe we have already hit the 1000?Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/September/2004 at 2:21pm
Good idea Doug, but Ted's got most of the pictures. One posted to show 77748 what is being talked about would help.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>