Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Psi for Cleaning Carpet & Tile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atlantis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/November/2013 at 9:45am
these guys are right. I go around 300-500 for carpet and 750-1500 for tile. Upholstery around 100. By the way, I've cleaned grout and tile with a ninja and carpet wand before (with a lip) before. The high PSI is nice but the key is to get a good viper venom mixture or use power burst by Dynachem (or both) and scrub that grout out by hand. I have a hard brush that is attached to a long stick (like a carpet rake). Scrub that grout out really good, get on your hands and knees if you have to and you'll see the grout SPARKLE even before hitting it with the tile/grout wand.

When equipment breaks, there are two things you can do. Either repair it on site or improvise hehe. For me, walking away from a job is not an option in that case so I've figure out ways to do the best job under bad circumstances without losing the ticket (hence I realized that you really DON'T need the high pressure to get a good clean on tile/grout).
Sponsored Links

Lavon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lavon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2017 at 7:55pm
I would say thousand PSI for tile and I would say about $450 for carpet if you're pre-spring you can pre spray with about 600 PSI but to clean it I would turn the PSI down so there's not so much water on the carpet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12