Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

The Power of Ozone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
carpetrepairguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetrepairguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Power of Ozone
    Posted: 10/April/2007 at 2:02am
    Ozone machines are very good forms of odor removal, however the longer one uses the machine in a car, the higher the chances that you will dry out the rubber parts, like the instument panel; for example.
Sponsored Links

keben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/October/2005 at 12:20pm
I love using ozone
K & S Cleaning and Restoration Services Westbank BC   
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 8:52pm
i did a job last year for a couple,who had their furnace cleaned the day they were leaving to go south for the winter.the repair guy didn't put the pipe back on the chimney so for three months the fumes ran through the house. the oder was so bad i wore a mask just to put in an ozone unit. but two days later the oder was gone (a day per floor)....... then i cleaned the whole house.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2004 at 5:02pm

Had a car dealership contact me this week to ask if I could remove a musty mildew smell from and expensive automobile that had water leaked onto the upholstery. I put a small ozone unit that sells for approx. $450.00 into the back seat and went to lunch. Came back in less than an hour. Dealership was extremely pleased.

The service supervisor told me to bill them for $500.00 since they tried many other methods that just did not work.

Post Reply Post Reply