Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHAT TO HELL HAPPENED TO THIS BOARD?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
gmoney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/October/2004 at 12:30am

By the way Ken,

thanks for the kind words.  We are starting to agree on a lot.  Certain people on this board might call that boring.  I'm sure he will think up another way to cause strife.

If you know what is good for you get it dry as quickly as possible
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 10:41pm
18 replies in one day. Got to love it when a plan comes together.  I couldn't have got all this valuable aid from Dr. Phil outstanding.  Everybody got their 2 cents worth in.  Guitar
Just My opinion
Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

Bjorn..... this is Leaf nation... don't insult it... you damn yankee...

You tell em' Steamer!

I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
Bjørn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjørn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 6:38pm
When was the last time the LOAFS won a cup

Only thing ever good to come out of the Maple Loafs was

Tim Horton

more famous for Donuts

Eddy shore

OLD TIME HOCKEY! EH?

At least I know who the Loafs are

I have lost count of how many teams there are these days.

I guess you guys could watch the girls play Ringett
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 12:50pm

Bjorn..... this is Leaf nation... don't insult it... you damn yankee...

Bjørn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjørn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 12:07pm
hey what about those Maple Loafs

you think their going to win the cup this year

OH thats right

no NHL this year

guess you guys will have to spend some time at the old Igloo
Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 8:42am

Originally posted by gmoney gmoney wrote:

And by the way.  Learn to talk English.  You don't make any sense.  You sound like a carpet cleaner who's nostrils were fried sniffing too much 'Browning treatment'.  Are you having acid flashbacks doug.  'Textile Rinse' is a much better alternative.  You get the acid kick without such nostril trauma.

Sounds to me like you have personal experience in this matter gmoney?

All in moderation my friend. You only have so many brain cells...or so I am told. Actually there is new evidence that points to the body repairing itself over time...including brain cells...and estimating how olgn ti ouldw kake ot iguren insalv nvodisnvosdnv  vnon..230 #$()@&(Kl ksfni2 340u0u--==--* ))^%.............

.tsaf erehwon gniog si tsop sihT .tuo llihc ot deen tsuj lla syug uoY

Ummm...wut the heck was I just talking about? I musta just had me an acid flashback~.

I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 7:30am
Lee thinks I'm OKAY.... aawww shucks my eyes are moist
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 7:24am
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH a breath of fresh AIR....welcome back doug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 7:01am
One thing in mind and one thing only. Change the subject from Ken, his company Guitarand personal life.  I have not read the posts and don't intend to.
Just My opinion
kkforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 2:45am

This thread is one more negative post from being deleted...who's going to add the final drop and spill the already full glass???

Hmmmmm???

C'mon children...behave like good little adults.

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 12:45am
Doug, you definatly got problems that go way beyond what anyone on this board can help you with. I am done making excuses for it, cause there is no excuse for it! If you had replied to my post the way you did to Diva's post, I can tell you I would have treated you much more harshly in rebuttal that she did. Diva and Gmoney are good people that both deserve way better treatment than your incoherent posts afford. The glass is either half full or half empty.Either quit with all this negativity or move on to board retirement.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 12:39am

some one else who likes too pound on his chest. you boys have to grow up.

nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
gmoney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 12:25am

Doug,

Do us all a favour and SHUT UP!  Since you have nothing but negativity and ignorant foul mouth attitude to bring to this board maybe you should remain in retirement (from the board).  I clearly stated in my last post to you back up your ranting and raving with some intelligent discussion; but I see you intend to pick up where you left off. 

And by the way, I challenge you to go through all of my posts and show every one where I brag about my degrees.  In fact, all you'll find is one post relating to how this wonderful world of cleaning helped me pay for university and that I liked physics.  I didn't even mention if I passed or  finished anything!  If you are curious and would like to know, be polite to me and might tell you!

Don't worry I'll get Vandene to pray for you.

Either you are one angry individual or you just like to stir things up.  If its the latter, there are other more entertaining and less offensive ways (take a page out of Nightrider's book).

And by the way.  Learn to talk English.  You don't make any sense.  You sound like a carpet cleaner who's nostrils were fried sniffing too much 'Browning treatment'.  Are you having acid flashbacks doug.  'Textile Rinse' is a much better alternative.  You get the acid kick without such nostril trauma.  

If you know what is good for you get it dry as quickly as possible
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>