Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I NEED YOUR HELP!! NEED IDEAS FOR A BUSINESS NAME
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

I NEED YOUR HELP!! NEED IDEAS FOR A BUSINESS NAME

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zimmermancarpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2010 at 8:17pm
Think about what makes your business unique.  What separates you from your competition?  Maybe it's a commitment to quality; maybe it's affordable prices; maybe it's low quantity-high price, maybe it's customer happiness above all else, maybe it's professionalism, maybe it's friendliness, etc.

Sure, we all want to be everything I just listed, but in reality, every business is unique, every business has strenghts and weaknesses.  Your business is unique, just like you are unique.  Think about what your vision is for the future of the business, what your corporate "culture" will be.  How do you want your customers to perceive you?  All of these things will help you figure out who you are, and who you're not.  Once you've got a handle on this, start thinking of words that describe you.  Distill your vision down into chunks and eventually you'll find words that fit.

Alternatively, you can use your family name, which gives an air of personal attention and customer service, but it limits you in the future, when you start hiring non-family employees.
Carpet and Oriental Rug Cleaning in Greensboro, NC

http://www.zimmermancarpetcleaners.com
Sponsored Links

WOLFPACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOLFPACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2010 at 2:10am
BadAss Carpet CARE
WOLFPACK
CarpetproKC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarpetproKC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/January/2010 at 11:51am
I still think Superclean Carpet Care  is the best one. So long as you are not in the same state as the other guy, you should use it. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12