Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hydroxyl systems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skip23479 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hydroxyl systems
    Posted: 27/August/2010 at 3:41pm
What have been people's experience with Hydroxyl systems such as the Odorox Boss or Titan 100/400?  I realize these units are deemed safe to work around compared to Ozone system, but how do they compare to using Ozone for removing odors, etc?
Scott
Sponsored Links

RussM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2010 at 9:29am
Originally posted by skip23479 skip23479 wrote:

What have been people's experience with Hydroxyl systems such as the Odorox Boss or Titan 100/400?  I realize these units are deemed safe to work around compared to Ozone system, but how do they compare to using Ozone for removing odors, etc?

Skip, The Titan 1000 and 4000 are 100% safe to use in occupied areas. We have manufactured Ozone Generators and Ultraviolet Devices for over 22 years and are considered by many to be an expert in these fields.

If you would like some test results on our Titans or the other units in the market, please e:mail or call me.

(877)406-9663

Russ
restoration365 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote restoration365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2010 at 10:19am
I have no experience with hydroxyl, but very familiar with ozone. however this is just an "ozone free" UV generator right?

Russ: i understand they are 100% safe, however do they generate ANY ozone?
Restoration 365 of Florida
24 Hour Service
Water Damage Restoration
RussM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2010 at 10:42am

Our Titans make NO OZONE WHAT-SO-EVER.

The Titan technology was developer by NASA. It is part of how the purify the air in the Space Station. We use UVA lights (Blacklights) that emit UV in the 365nm - 385nm wavelength. We coat everything inside the unit with nano sized super reactive TiO2. TiO2 is the white powder on powdered donuts and the white in your tooth paste. When 265-385nm UV lights strikes TiO2 it maks Hydroxyls. Our Titans have no odor at all. There are other units on the markets that emits lots of ozone. Be very leary of these units.

restoration365 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote restoration365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2010 at 10:01pm
Thanks Russ. That is what I needed to know.

Matt
Water Damage Bradenton
24 Hour Service
Water Damage Restoration
 Post Reply Post Reply