Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Starting and Building a Business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/October/2004 at 7:43pm

Customers will try another cleaner even if your good... they will try a few then most times come back to you... people are always looking for better and cheaper.... That includes me, I guess it's a part of human nature..

If they don't try anyone else how will they know your good???

To keep a customer you actually have to love them... they need to feel that you love them and will do everything in your power to do a phenomenal job.

I believe you have to be professional, yet sensitive, you have to be able to anticipate , you have to be able to read body language and facial expressions.

and trust me every customer wants to feel special..... you have to convey to them that you want to clean their dirty carpet and do it with a smile..

www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2004 at 8:50pm

Me thinhks you guys are doing something wrong ...LOL

If you are not getting loyalty maybe you need to CHANGE something, we live by the loyalty of our customers, always have.

Referrals are from MUCH more than just clean carpet, how do you interact with your customers? How do you set yourself apart? WHY should they call you again and again... I know why my customers do, now you have to give YOUR customers a reason too.

PadMan

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2004 at 6:15pm

Padman... for the small guy maybe not...but for the big company... customers will always play the field...

Commercial customers love our written quotes

www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2004 at 4:04pm

When it comes to uilding customers... people want an personal approach... they will clean with the same guy for 10 years... but they won't clean with the same company for ten years...

I don't know if you get it.....sometimes I get lost in the moment too

www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2004 at 4:29pm
Last year I got off the truck and my daughter took over, she hasn't lost any customers either, you need to do and say something that helps them remember you forever. Interaction and knowledge and friendliness all are a part.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2004 at 4:34pm

but thats your family man.... put a stranger on the truck and have someone else do the call every year and see what happens...

the customer and your daughter can relate through you... right off the bat the have something to talk about...john the pad man

that was the pad that John built

Edited by MR. STEAMER
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2004 at 5:08pm
John:  My son has almost taken over.  The good thing after awhile people just call and ask for him.  That never happened when I had someone else on the truck. I had the same man for over 5 years on one truck and still I was the one called. So I think a family member is a different comparson than a stranger.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2004 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

John:  My son has almost taken over.  The good thing after awhile people just call and ask for him.  That never happened when I had someone else on the truck. I had the same man for over 5 years on one truck and still I was the one called. So I think a family member is a different comparson than a stranger.Guitar
wow doug you've been there and done that... thank you for such a great reply...
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/November/2004 at 8:09am
Mr. Steamer: It is true there is no comparison.Guitar
Just My opinion
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/November/2004 at 9:57pm

I don't think it is FAMILY as much as it is PERSONALITY and desire.

My daughter desires to treat customers well, do a great job and create an even larger business for HERSELF.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/November/2004 at 10:46pm

The customer accepts your off spring in their home...... It's a mini you....

If you send a stranger it becomes a lot less personal and more generic

People don't care about a company or loyalty... they want a specific cleaner no matter who he works for.... or a relative....lol

My brother can do my calls anytime.... my help could not

www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/November/2004 at 6:14pm
Whatever, seems you are GLUED to your view...
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2004 at 11:13am

Customers like Personal service.... They don't want to be your customer they want to be your friend... as soon as you can grasp that concept.  Your business will grow leaps and bounds

www.mr-steamer.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2004 at 3:04pm
Truth, truth, truth, I totally agree Mr. S.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 17>