Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Starting and Building a Business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 12:49am
Free rooms are a good thing if directed to high income households and you charge premium rates so that you make good money on additional work done.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 7:51am
Hey Kenny do you have any sample ads???
www.mr-steamer.com
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 9:13am

Joe Polish has many ideas like this that work, and if applied right they work well. My scanner is busted, so I have none to show you.

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 11:55am

Ken....I'm VERY suprised YOU don't have the BEST and CHEAPEST marketing package out there.....dude, you are slipping!!! I bet it's one of the millions of ideas you are bringing to the market in the next 12 nanoseconds.

You are the copy king, so use jOey's stuf as a template.  I can just imagine your version of a booty camp, complete with a giveaway of one of the '70's clunkers in front of your house...I bet your neighbors would appreciate that!!!

C'mon...

LIE TO ME!!!!!

P.S. OIL and GOLD are DOWN today!!

Edited by Dennis Conner
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 12:51pm
People copy each other everyday Dennis, just look at your hair cut..lol
www.mr-steamer.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 12:52pm
Chuck, you need to get a life. Your constant fixation of me is getting old not only to me, but alot of other readers on this board as well. There is lots to talk about besides what I might or might not do.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 12:53pm
well said Kenny
www.mr-steamer.com
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 1:23pm

Other than your antics it seems that this BB is about the weather in Kenada and other similary mundane things....

I haven't seen a post from the winner of the wand.....Kenada mail lost it yet???

Edited by Dennis Conner
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 1:34pm
Scott will have his wand on Monday. He will post about getting it after that. UPS air delivery.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 1:57pm

wow cutting it to the wire Kenny....lol... if that guy doesn't get that wand your name is going to be MUD...

poor Kenny

www.mr-steamer.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 2:02pm
Mr. Steamer, what can I say; I am a guy that likes cutting it close. Playing it safe is not my style. Besides, if UPS is late I get my $100 for shipping back and the wand got delivered for free.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 2:11pm

If that wand doesn't get deliverd Kenny... they might burn a cross on your front lawn...lol

I can hear the cries of"Grab your Torch and Pitchforks"

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 2:18pm
Niether rain, nor sleet nor hail will stop tha wand. Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 2:19pm
it will if the wand never existed..... what will happen to kenny if there is no wand???
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>