Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Padman�s System vs. Bonnet #2 Video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/October/2004 at 11:22pm

Diva is a cutie and Gary is suave, that couple will go places.

I wish I could hire them to go out selling for me, I am more of a cleaner, tester, builder than a salesman.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/October/2004 at 11:30pm
good looking people always make the sales...  The better looking you are the more sales you make.....
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/October/2004 at 11:52pm

See,  there in lies the problem...

I am just an ole toothless hillbilly..

And my Dog, Buck!

Edited by PadMan
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Bjørn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjørn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2004 at 12:02am
Klode sak is what A Klode sak does!

Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2004 at 1:10am
Originally posted by PadMan PadMan wrote:

See,  there in lies the problem...

I am just an ole toothless hillbilly..

I see you hillbillies use cotton pads for more than just cleaning carpets...they make quite a nifty looking hat too!...lol

Edited by Mr.Mike
I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2004 at 1:28am

LOL

Thanks for the compliments y'all. Seeing that some people out here assumed I didn't exsist I thought I'd post a pic PROOF OF EXISTANCE! LOL

SO JOHN, if we sell for you, do we get to drive the Sprinter???  PLEASE??

Oh and the hill billie hat... does kind of look like a pad!! LOL!!

DIVA

THE DIVA
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2004 at 1:48am
I always knew you existed, Diva. I figured that so engaging a personality as you called herself Diva for a reason. I see I was correct in my thinking.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2004 at 9:03am

Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

It all depends on the rotary machine... the general is a real light machine.. I wanna see the op against a service master dead weight rotor machine

Steamer,

This system would leave a Service Master rotary behind in the dust. Think of the fun you could have and the mouths that would drop if you pad cleaned over a bonnet system.

Incidentally the General used in the video was 78 lbs. heavy metal shroud construction. Something tells me the OP unit was probably lighter in weight.

gmoney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2004 at 9:54am

Thanks for the kind words Padman; although I know you are selling yourself short.  You forget that I have seen you in action. Your knowledge and passion is infectious.  That is why YOU do so well. 

Regarding the demonstration, I guess Ted wanted to give the rotary a fighting chance; and thus an abundance of prespray was used!

Mr. Steamer, thanks for your compliments.  And in response to your question, the pic was displayed without my prior knowledge.  As long as no psychopaths are on this board I guess it is harmless! 

Are you implying that good looks bring in more sales.  You are probably right to a certain extent.  I'll test that theory out.  Getting on the phone this morning to hire some models for sales and marketing promotions!  Your personality and knowledge will always be more of a determining factor.

Would love to go out on the road with you John.  I'm really envious of that Sprinter!  That must bring you a lot of sales.

By the way ya'll, John is a tall (6'4" at least) strapping man himself.

If you know what is good for you get it dry as quickly as possible
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2004 at 10:39am
GMONEY:  Is this machine only for people over 6 feet tall like Ken's glides?  I would like to personally see it in action sometime.  I don't get to Toronto much. But hey. Maybe someday.Guitar
Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2004 at 12:50pm
Doug: I have many cleaners only 5-6" using my current glides. Only that early I sent you prefers 6 ft if you want the optimum dry times. Not true anymore. The next one I send you will not be vertical dependant.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2004 at 3:42pm

Originally posted by PadMan PadMan wrote:

I watched the video, had a couple of problems, first off there is WAY too much prespray on the carpet. Remember, using COTTON pads you use LESs chemical plus you do NOT want to have anything keep the cotton from absorbing.

Yes, PadMan has indicated we could have done it even better regarding the Pad system vs. the Bonnet system video. If you have not seen it yet you should. Goes to show you we can never stop learning.

How clean can you get it?...Sounds like an old Johnny Carson routine.

The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2004 at 3:56pm

After this impressive video demo that more than answered many of my questions I slept on it for a day or so.

OP cleaning will never be a big seller for both my sales company or the GTA carpet cleaners. This may sound very negative but if I could get all the cleaners in the GTA to answer HONESTLY...

Do they want to move dirt or remove dirt?

It's sad to say but the honest answer would be to move dirt.

Why?

Because bonnet is faster, cheaper and a less expensive investment with less wash-up at the end of the day. The low end fast buck cleaners feel they have no other choice.

SMOKE & MIRRORS

Now this brings me to believe that a new entrprenurial person with no preconcieved ideas could do very, very well by offering a dryer cleaning system that is opposite to what the masses are doing. What a wonderful opportunity.

I guess I need to get up off my butt and do more demos.

Show & $ell

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/October/2004 at 4:47pm

Ted... I don't think residential Carpet Cleaners would change... I can tell you give me a wand in a house and watch me go to town...

but I think if you pushed it to commercial cleaners, it would be an easy sell..  I wonder if John ever approached a company like service master??

OP would be great for them

Edited by MR. STEAMER
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>